|Saints Row IV|
- Saints Row IV is the last and greatest chapter in the epic Saints saga
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. And aliens. Aliens are also a problem."
Saints Row IV is the epic conclusion to the open world game that changed all the rules. The head of the Third Street Saints is now the leader of the free world—but it's not all drone strikes and drunken interns. Earth has been invaded by galactic overlord Zinyak and it's up to you, the Boss, to free your fellow Americans (and everybody else) from the virtual hell in which they've been imprisoned.
Use the aliens' own arsenal against them. Suck your enemies into the void with the blackhole gun. Drive the Zin crazy with the power of dubstep. Stomp through the city in a bad-ass mech. You can also bend the rules of simulated Steelport to leap tall buildings, outrun sports cars, set aliens ablaze and fling them across the city with your mind. With new and old homies by your side, you will crush the alien threat and save the world the only way the Saints know how: massive wanton destruction.
Ask not what the Saints can do for you. Ask what the Saints can do to the Zin.
Continuing an undisclosed length of time after the "Save Shaundi" ending to Saints Row: The Third, the Saints are called to assist MI-6 agent Asha Odekar and her associate Matt Miller, the former Deckers leader. The Saints rescue America from a nuclear missile launched by Cyrus Temple, the former STAG leader, who has gone insane and is obsessed with killing the Saints. After killing Cyrus and saving America from the missile hitting Washington, the Presidency of the United States is unlocked.
5 years later, after saving the world, Playa is now the President of the United States and is able to make decisions to cure cancer or end world hunger, punch a man in the nads or the head, and decide to either decline or accept Josh Birk's offer to watch Nyte Blayde with Oleg. As Shaundi warns Playa about an attack, the Earth is invaded by the Zin Empire, an alien race led by Emperor Zinyak. Playa is captured by the Zin along with his cabinet, placed in a virtual simulation of Steelport, and must escape in order to have any hope of saving the Earth.
Playa is then placed in a 50s sitcom simulation in the city of Steelport where violence and foul language are prohibited. Kinzie contacts the boss and helps them escape the simulation, being brought to a new one which is Steelport and run by Zinyak. In the simulation, Kinzie is able to find clusters left around in Steelport and Playa is able to gain super powers. With Kinzie's help, Playa is able to go through a door to their real body, which is imprisoned on Zinyak's ship. They then meet Kinzie and Vice President Keith David, who rescue Playa. As the Saints try to contact reinforcements from Earth, Zinyak destroys the planet and kills everybody who was not already captured by the Zin. Playa vows to get revenge for Earth and to return to the simulation to disrupt it to kill Zinyak. Playa goes to save their other teammates from their simulations, learning their worst fears: Matt Miller's fear of being stuck in a cyberworld he can't control, Shaundi's fear of inadequacy in the face of adversity, Pierce's fear of the Saints image turning on him, Benjamin King's fear of his former gang, the Vice Kings, killing him and Asha's fear of failing a mission.
As the simulation begins to disrupt under the Saints' influence, Zinyak floods virtual Steelport with copies of gang members Playa has faced before. Kinzie determines that the copies are from someone else's memory, which Playa concludes to be Johnny Gat's, who was thought dead. Kinzie and Matt revealed that saving Johnny would reveal the location of the Saints to Zinyak. As the hope for humanity, Playa frees Johnny from his memory of Aisha's death, which he was experiencing over and over again. As they go back to the ship, Johnny reveals that on the plane, he was abducted by Zinyak years before the invasion, in which Zinyak concluded that he could have single-handedly stopped him if left on Earth. The Saints rally in order to prepare to confront Zinyak in the simulation but are ambushed by an army of Zin. As they escape, Kinzie is captured and Playa finds that Keith David had knocked the other Saints out and fled, betraying the Saints. Returning to virtual Steelport, Playa finds Keith has been declared president of the simulation whose motives were for Playa to be killed so that Earth could be restored as Zinyak has promised. As Playa believes that Zinyak is lying, Keith later breaks the deal by saving Playa from Zin which leads Keith to his nightmare of Roddy Piper, who tries to get Keith to think straight. Playa and Roddy work together to find answers on where Kinzie was kept.
Playa rescues Kinzie from her 50s simulation. Kinzie, back on the ship, puts forward a plan to crash the simulation. Working together, the Saints weaken the Zin's power and overload it, managing to shut it down as Playa just barely escapes. Playa leads an assault on Zinyak's ship, where the two confront each other in Zinyak's throne room. The two battle each other, with Playa emerging victorious, keeping true to what they said of how they will kill Zinyak by tearing his head off. Impressed, the Zin Empire surrender themselves to Playa, who becomes the new leader of the Zin.
If all loyalty side quests have been completed, Playa asks Zinjai whether or not Earth can be restored. He says that it cannot, but there is the possibility of time travel to visit Earth before it was destroyed. As the credits roll, there is a clip of the Saints dancing to Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It" which also features Zinyak. Zinjai also shows the many humans that Zinyak had collected over the years in stasis, one of them being Jane Austen. As a fan of Jane Austen, Playa wakes her out of stasis revealing she had been the narrator throughout the game.
- Main article: Missions in Saints Row IV
Missions provide the narrative of Saints Row IV.
- Main article: Characters in Saints Row IV
A large cast of characters provide the driving force of the narrative of Saints Row IV. Both old and new characters are introduced.
- Main article: Activities and Diversions in Saints Row IV
As in previous games, Activities award the player with both unique rewards and Respect.
- Main article: Weapons in Saints Row IV
Weapons allow the player to engage enemies in combat, both offensively and defensively.
- Main article: Vehicles in Saints Row IV
Season Pass - The Season Pass includes two mission DLC packs at a discounted price: Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Save Christmas. Each of these mission packs are also available for individual purchase. The Rectifier weapon is included with the Season Pass, but is excluded in the censored Australian release.
- We love our fans, and so that's why with Saints Row IV, we really took this approach of it being like a love song to our fans. We never forget the people that stuck with us this entire time, because that's why we got to where we are. Without Saints Row 1 and 2, there would be no Saints Row 3. Without Saints Row 3, there would never be a Saints Row IV. And so finding ways to go and have the game evolve – but evolve in such a way that doesn't alienate them; that makes them feel that they are a part of the journey, rather than being forced to come along for a ride they never wanted – it's something that's very important to us. It takes a lot of work to make something that's beautifully stupid.
The game was confirmed to be in development prior to Saints Row: The Third's release; THQ's Danny Bilson briefly said in an interview with X-Play on November 9, 2011, "I already know what Saints Row 4 is about, and it is wilder than [Saints Row: The Third]".
On June 11, 2012, the new THQ president, Jason Rubin, was quoted as having expressed his distaste over Saints Row: The Third's "tone and crass humor", and noted his intention to change that in future entries. Rubin believed that the game's presentation limited its potential audience, when it could have striven to be the next "Red Dead Redemption or Skyrim" (referring to the two games' critical and commercial successes). Rubin further allegedly stated that Saints Row: The Third was a product of "the environment at the time", and that he aims to change that. Rubin later claimed on Twitter that he had been misquoted, and that it was in fact the interviewer who was embarrassed.
A few days later, on June 20, 2012, Rubin stated that the Saints Row: The Third standalone expansion, Saints Row: The Third: Enter the Dominatrix, had been cancelled and instead would be merged with "The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise", allowing the team "more time, more resources, and a broader scope for the project". He also confirmed the game was scheduled for a calendar 2013 release window.
Following THQ's filing for bankruptcy and subsequent closure, the Saints Row franchise along with developer, Volition, Inc., were auctioned off to Koch Media for $22.3 million on January 23, 2013.
Christ Stockman tweeted on February 4th that there is a rough release date of August and the CEO of Koch Media, Klemens Kundratitz, confirmed that the game will be released in 2013.
Deep Silver stated that they had left Volition, Inc. in full creative control of the "long-in-development" game, with "additional time for polishing".
On the 14th of May, 2013, a news post on Volition's webpage described Saints Row IV as "The epic conclusion to the game that changed all the rules!". This is the first time a statement has been made to indicate that Saints Row IV will be the final game in the series.
On June 10, 2013, it became apparent that Saints Row IV will likely have official support for mods.
At E3 2013, a 10 minute gameplay demo was available to play.
At Comic-con 2013, a 20 minute gameplay demo was played and broadcast on Twitch.
On 2019-08-14, THQ Nordic posted that "Volition is deep in development of a brand-new Saints Row game, the first full entry in this much loved series since Saints Row IV was released in 2013."
On 19 March 2013, the developers asked via Twitter what players would like to see included in a Collector's Edition for the upcoming game. They had "been toying with a lot of ideas", and asked fans to take a short survey and rate several proposed items.
List of proposed items for Saints Row IV Collector's Edition
On the 4th of June, 2013, Deep Silver issued a press release stating that the Collectors Edition, dubbed the "Saints Row IV Collector's Edition: the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition", would include a 12" Dubstep Gun replica complete with music from the game and laser sight, a Dubstep Doomsday button, and an 8" Johnny Gat memorial statue. A promotional picture posted to the official twitter account states "for more information, visit: www.saintsrow.com", however, there was nothing regarding the collector's edition on that site at the time.
Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition
- For the record, the million dollar edition of Saints Row is legit.
- — Steve Jaros.
A special one-of-a-kind edition of Saints Row IV called the "Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition" was offered for a million dollars. This edition included:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year's membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser's choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
Both Forbes and Arstechnica independently calculated the cost of all of the items, concluding that if someone bought it, Volition would make at least $200,000 profit, as the combined cost of the individual items was much less than the cost of the package.
Although it was never announced to have been purchased, the link to purchase it no longer works.
The National Treasure edition is only available on Xbox 360 and PS3, and contains all previously released DLC[verify].
The Xbox 360 release contains 2 discs, one of which is the vanilla unpatched game, while the other contains an installer for all the DLC and title updates. Once installed, the DLC and title updates can be removed normally.
Game of the Century
The Game of the Century edition is only available on PC, and contains all previously released DLC.
The DRM-Free version includes the Team Fortress 2 DLC, which was false advertised - as well as re-iterated by Volition staff - as being both a pre-order exclusive, and Steam exclusive.
Several Downloadable Content packs are available to purchase while all DLC is available bundled with the National Treasure Edition, the Game of the Century edition, and Saints Row IV Re-Elected. Re-Elected has a Jezebel and Demon themed outfits and the Lil' Croaker from Gat out of Hell as exclusives to the next gen console ports.
- C - Clothing is included in the pack
- V - Vehicles are included in the pack
- W - Weapons are included in the pack
- H - Homies are included in the pack
- M - Missions are included in the pack
- S - Super Power Elements are included in the pack
|Inauguration Station||1.23 GB||2013-12-06||Free|
|Online Pass||Disc||172 KB||2013-08-20||USD$9.99|
|Executive Privilege Pack||Disc||172 KB||2013-08-20||USD$1.99|
|Voyeur Pack I||DLC1||30.79 MB||2013-08-27||Free|
|Presidential Pack||DLC1||30.79 MB||2013-08-27||USD$2.99||X|
|Grass Roots Pack||DLC1||30.79 MB||2013-09-27 PC |
|Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack||DLC1||30.79 MB||2013-09-03||USD$2.99||X|
|Voyeur Pack II||DLC2||18.57 MB||2013-09-17||Free|
|GATV Pack||DLC2||18.57 MB||2013-09-16 PC |
|Wild West Pack||DLC2||18.57 MB||2013-09-17||USD$2.99||X||X|
|Commander-in-Chief Pack||Disc||172 KB||2013-09-25 PC |
|Volition Comics Pack||Disc||172 KB||2013-09-25 PC |
|Voyeur Pack III||DLC3||614.56 MB||2013-10-22 XB||Free|
|Enter the Dominatrix||DLC3||614.56 MB||2013-10-22 XB |
|The Super Saints Pack||DLC3||614.56 MB||2013-10-29||USD$2.99||X||X|
|Bradygames Pack||DLC1||30.79 MB||2013-10-29||USD$1.00||X|
|Pirate's Booty Pack||DLC3||614.56 MB||2013-11-05 XB |
|Thank You Pack||DLC4||41.62 MB||2013-11-12 PC|
|Voyeur Pack IV||DLC4||41.62 MB||2013-11-19||Free||X||X|
|Element of Destruction Pack||DLC4||41.62 MB||2013-11-26||USD$2.99||X|
|Zinyak Attack Pack||DLC4||41.62 MB||2013-11-26||USD$1.99||X|
|Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack||DLC4||41.62 MB||2013-11-03||USD$1.99||X|
|Voyeur Pack V||DLC5||399.36 MB||2013-12-10||Free|
|How the Saints Save Christmas||DLC5||399.36 MB||2013-12-10||USD$6.99||X||X||X||X||X|
|Child's Play Pack||PC and National Treasure Edition Only||2013-12-12||USD$2.99||X||X|
|Anime Pack||DLC5||399.36 MB||2014-01-07||USD$2.99||X||X|
|Stone Age Pack||DLC5||399.36 MB||2014-01-14||USD$2.99||X||X||X|
|The Rectifier||Disc||172 KB||2013-08-20||Free||X|
A large number of promotional videos have been revealed covering the game; including trailers, gameplay and developer commentaries.
|Announce Teaser||2013-03-15||On the 15th of March, 2013 a video titled "Saints Row IV Announce Teaser" was uploaded the official Deep Silver youtube account, revealing both the title "Saints Row IV - From the Crack House to the White House", and a release date of August 20, 2013 for North America and August 23, 2013 for the rest of the world.
The Announce Trailer depicts Steelport, with the same style of graphics as Saints Row: The Third, including many identical weapons, vehicles and characters. The 3 Count Casino is unaltered, looking as it did under the Luchadores control. At least 2 new vehicles are shown, including a new monster truck which is not the Atlasbreaker..
|Meet the President||2013-05-07|||
|PAX Demo||2013-05-09||In the PAX Demo, the monster truck is revealed to be an Infuego XL.|
|Saints Force One||2013-05-23|||
|War for Humanity||2013-06-06|||
|E3 in-game walkthrough||2013-06-28|||
|Gat is Back||2013-07-17||A video showing Gat back in action, including an unique knife kill animation for Gat, as well him using superpowers against the Zin's and mascots in Genkibowl.|
|Animal Protection Act||2013-07-22||The Shrink upgrade for the Stomp power is shown here, shrinking all the pedestrians in the Stomp radius.|
|The President Can||2013-07-26|||
|Inauguration Station||2013-08-06||A video showing off the various customization options for the President in Saints Row IV|
|Wild West Pack DLC||2013-9-17||A video showing off new Wild West themed items as a part of the Wild West Pack|
|GAT V DLC||2013-9-17||A video showing off the freely available GATV Pack|
|Enter the Dominatrix DLC||2013-10-23||A video showing off unused ideas of Enter the Dominatrix for Saints Row IV.|
|How The Saints Save Christmas||2013-12-11||How the Saints Save Christmas|
|Bling Bling Pack||2014-02-05||A video showcasing the additions of the Bling Bling Pack.|
|Gameon & College Daze Pack||2014-02-05||A video showcasing the additions of the Game On Pack and College Daze Pack.|
|Reverse Cosplay Pack||2014-02-05||A video showcasing the additions of the Reverse Cosplay Pack.|
|Super Saints and Pirate Booty Pack||?||A video showcasing the additions of the The Super Saints Pack and Pirate's Booty Pack|
|Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack||?||A video showcasing the additions of the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack.|
|Element of Destruction DLC Trailer||?||A video showcasing the additions of the Element of Destruction Pack|
|Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack||?||A video showcasing the additions of the Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack|
- Saints Row IV is the seventh instalment in the series.
- The game extensively references the movie The Matrix.
- Both protagonists are trapped in a computer simulation.
- Both protagonists obtain superpowers in the simulation.
- Both protagonists face their own common enemy with superpowers like them.
- Antagonists in both contained millions of people within their simulations.
- Antagonists in both attempt to destroy the "real world".
- Antagonists in both can morph and possess people within each simulation.
- The game also references the Destroy All Humans! game series.
- In Destroy All Humans! 2 the character "Crypto" starts off as the President of the United States
- Both main Characters face a threat as the President, Crypto faces Russians and Playa faces Zinyak and his Empire
- The Black Hole Launcher not only acts like but also is similarly modeled after the Black Hole Gun from Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
- Both characters upgrade super powers and use alien weapons
- This is the only game in the main series not to have the ability of unlocking a zombie homie.
- It is the only Saints Row game with roman numerals in the title.
- Saints Row IV is the last and greatest chapter in the epic Saints saga
- The climactic chapter of the saga that changed all the rules and blew the minds of a generation
- — Saints Row IV Announce Teaser text
- Saints Row IV is the epic conclusion to the open world game that changed all the rules.
- Deep Silver Volition unleashed the epic conclusion to the Saints Row saga
- It's a good example of how you take what you have and you say, 'What can happen in the next?'
- — Danny Bilson
- The ball-busting next chapter in the Saints Row franchise, is starting a party in your pants this August.
- — Saints Row IV Announce Teaser description
- In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.
Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.
Save the world, Saints Style.
- — Press Release
- One Nation Under Wub: Saints Row IV Collector's Edition Announced
Four score and eight weeks ago our marketing department brought forth on this continent, a new Collector's Edition, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all wub is created equal
Larkspur, Calif., June 4, 2013 - Saints Row IV fans learned the power of democracy today as Deep Silver announced the details of its highly anticipated fan-sourced Saints Row IV Collector's Edition: the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition. The Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition is now available for preorder at all participating North American retailers in limited quantities.
In this ball-busting, open-world and-other-PR-words installment in the Saints Row franchise, developer Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. But the leaders of the free world are under attack from an alien invasion in the land of the free, and it's up to you and your gang to save the world, Saints-style.
Included in the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition ($99.99 USD) is a 12 inch Dub Step gun replica capable of rendering your enemies absolutely speechless with the power of wub. The ultra-high quality weapon replica packs a party with a bitchin' design, sweet tunes directly from the in-game Dubstep Gun and a laser sight. Make no mistake, it's time to get down.
Additionally the Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition comes with an awe-inspiring 8 inch Johnny Gat Memorial Statue for all Saints to be able to pay tribute to the greatest Saint while kicking ass in the name of Liberty. Future generations will gaze upon Johnny's grandeur while learning the history of his glorious murdering sprees with the Third Street Saints.
And because no president is ever without "the button", the Super Dangerous Wub Wub edition comes with a pocket-sized Dubstep Doomsday Button so fans can drop bombs on the go.
Fans purchasing the collector's edition will also receive all in-game items from the Commander in Chief pre-order bonus, which include a Screaming Eagle VTOL that fires rockets out of its talons and can invoke the "Sonic Scream" attack, a limited-edition American-iconic 'Uncle Sam' uniform decked out in the American flag colors and a stimulus package of epic proportions - the 'Merica gun - everyone's American dream weapon.
The Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition of Saints Row IV is now available for preorder in North America and will only be available as long as supplies last.
- — Press Release
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Press Release: Saints Row: The Third • Enter the Dominatrix Now Part of Something Bigger Than Itself
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 YouTube: Saints Row IV Announce Teaser
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 G4TV: Saints Row 4 Confirmed, To Be "Wilder" Than Saints Row 3
- ↑ Twitter: Steve Jaros' response when asked about the Canon ending of SRTT.
- ↑ Mission: Zero Saints Thirty
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ YouTube: The Saints Wing Gameplay footage
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Mission: The Saints Wing
- ↑ YouTube: Gameplay footage
- ↑ Mission: A Pleasant Day
- ↑ Mission: The Real World
- ↑ Mission: Miller-Space
- ↑ Mission: De Plane Boss
- ↑ Mission: The Saints Flow
- ↑ Mission: King Me
- ↑ Mission: The Case of Mr. X
- ↑ Mission: A Game of Clones
- ↑ Mission: Welcome Back
- ↑ Mission: He Lives
- ↑ Mission: Hello Teacup
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 Mission: Grand Finale
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Season Pass
- ↑ YouTube: Dev Diary #1: Saints Row IV - A Love Song to the fans
- ↑ Eurogamer: Volition developer lists Saints Row 4 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360
- ↑ Destructoid: New THQ president wants an adult humor-free Saints Row
- ↑ Twitter: @Jason_Rubin: @carlwatkins No. The interviewer ...
- ↑ GDC Vault: The Vertical Slice Challenge
- ↑ Polygon: THQ dissolved, studios sold off, CEO announces in letter to staff
- ↑ Joystiq: Report: THQ assets divided
- ↑ GamesRadar: THQ's developers, licenses picked up by multiple buyers
- ↑ Kochmedia: 2013-01-24 Koch Media aquires[sic] IP rights for Saints Row & Metro and development studio Volition
- ↑ Twitter: @VG_Dave: High Voltage Software (The...
- ↑ IGN: Saints Row 4 Could Come as Soon as August
- ↑ Twitter: We're leaving @VolitionInc ...
- ↑ Twitter: Coming to PAX East next week? ...
- ↑ Volition: Saints Row IV: Commander-in-Chief Edition
- ↑ idolninja.com: The Modding News Destined to Change Everything
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ thqnordic: Saints Row development
- ↑ Twitter: We want your thoughts on what ...
- ↑ Kwiksurveys: Survey
- ↑ 44.0 44.1 Press Release, via Joystick: Saints Row IV Collector's Edition
- ↑ Twitter: Collector's Edition promo image
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 Twitter: Steve Jaros on the million dollar edition
- ↑ Dailymotion: Volition plays Saints Row (05 of 10) (8m45s)
- ↑ Forbes: Counting The Cost Of The Million-Dollar Limited Edition Of 'Saints Row IV'
- ↑ Arstechnica: Do not buy the $1,000,000 Saints Row IV bundle
- ↑ Game.co.uk: super dangerous wad wad edition
- ↑ 52.0 52.1 Saints Row website:
- Xbox 360 and PS3 boxed retail versions also include the limited edition Child's Play charity DLC that was previously only available on PC. The Steam version includes the same Child's Play charity DLC
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 steamcommunity: Discussion regarding the Child's Play pack being available for a limited time
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 Saints Row website:
- This weekend is also the last chance to support charity by buying the limited edition Child's Play Pack.
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 Volition Facebook:
- Also, this is the last chance to support charity with the limited edition Child's Play Pack!
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 Volition Google+:
- Also, this is the last chance to support charity with the limited edition Child's Play Pack!
- ↑ Steam:
- Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV: The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher, only with Pre-Purchases on Steam!
- ↑ Volition tumblr:
- If you're planning on playing on PC and haven't pre-ordered already, remember that you'll get the above Steam-exclusive TF2 weapon costumes to use in SRIV if you do!
- ↑ Steam:
- Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV Now and get the Commander in Chief Edition, and three Steam exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon skins
- ↑ Steam:
- TF2 Pre-order Items: These are NO longer granted since they were meant only for pre-orders , also this is not avaiable as separate DLC you could purchase. TF2 Items were ONLY steam exclusive.
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Inauguration Station
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Online Pass
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Executive Privilege Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Voyeur Pack I
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Presidential Pack
- ↑ Steam: Grass Roots Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Grass Roots Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Voyeur Pack II
- ↑ Steam: GAT V Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: GAT V Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Wild West Pack
- ↑ Steam: Commander-in-Chief Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Commander-In-Chief Pack
- ↑ Steam: Volition Comics Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Volition Comics Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Voyeur Pack III
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Enter the Dominatrix
- ↑ Steam: Enter the Dominatrix
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: The Super Saints Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: BradyGames Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Pirate's Booty Pack
- ↑ Steam: Pirate's Booty Pack
- ↑ Steam: Thank You Pack
- ↑ 85.0 85.1 Xbox Marketplace: Voyeur Pack IV with additional Thank You Pack
- ↑ Xbox Marketplace: Element of Destruction Pack
- ↑ Xbox Marketplace: Zinyak Attack Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Voyeur Pack V
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: How the Saints Save Christmas
- ↑ Steam: Child's Play Pack (removed)
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Anime Pack
- ↑ Xbox marketplace: Stone Age Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Meet the President
- ↑ YouTube: PAX Demo
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Force One
- ↑ YouTube: War for Humanity
- ↑ YouTube: E3 in-game walkthrough
- ↑ YouTube: Independence Day
- ↑ YouTube: Gat is Back
- ↑ YouTube: Animal Protection Act
- ↑ YouTube: The President Can
- ↑ YouTube: Inauguration Station
- ↑ YouTube: Wild West Pack DLC
- ↑ YouTube: GAT V DLC
- ↑ YouTube: Enter the Dominatrix DLC
- ↑ YouTube: How The Saints Save Christmas
- ↑ YouTube: Bling Bling Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Gameon & College Daze Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Reverse Cosplay Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Super Saints and Pirate Booty Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack
- ↑ YouTube: Element of Destruction DLC Trailer
- ↑ YouTube: Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack
- ↑ Games in the "Saints Row" franchise:
1. Saints Row
2. Saints Row (mobile)
3. Saints Row 2
4. Saints Row 2 (mobile)
5. Saints Row: Total Control
6. Saints Row: The Third
7. Saints Row IV.
Saints Row: Money Shot is not counted, as it was not released.
- ↑ Press Release, via Joystick: Saints Row 4 gets pimpin' August 20