|Saints Row (mobile)|
Mnemonic Studios Ltd.
Saints Row is a game for Java-enabled mobile phones.
For similar titles, see Disambiguation:Saints Row
- Saints Row is a gritty 3rd person action/shooter game based on the XBOX 360 title from THQ. In the game you play as a member of the 3rd Street Saints on a mission to rise through the ranks and take over the city from rival gangs, one District at a time. Remember that your actions can have consequences so it is up to you to decide how best to make it to the top. Enough Talk. Let's Play.
- — Official website description
The Saints Row mobile game is a top-down open world game designed to bring the experience of Saints Row to mobile devices. There is no Player Customization system in this game, but offers the choice of four preset different character types.
More information is needed about this subject.
- Join the 3rd Street Saints and earn enough respect to take over territories and Rule the City.
- Roam through four Districts of game play – slums, projects, warehouse, downtown - with multiple levels.
- Each territory you control hold will bring in more income but require higher respect points to maintain.
- Move around obstacles, avoid gun fire, rockets, and attacks that damage your health.
- Earn additional respect points by using money to acquire more fire power, jewelry, clothing, and upgrades
- The Saints Row mobile game can be played on PC using an emulator.
- The Saints wear green, indicating that this was made before the Saints colour was changed to purple.