|Saints Row: The Third|
|Also known as||
The Saints Raider has relatively low performance but it tends to fly quite far when jumped, unlike most large vehicles.
The Saints Raider has a total of 30 Vehicle Customization options when exploiting the Vehicle Customization glitch. It does not have Wheel Options available but the "SAINTS" decals can be removed or recolored.
- 6 Front Bumpers
- 3 Rear Bumpers
- 5 Roofs
- 4 Body Kits
- 2 Trims
- 10 Decal 1s
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Interior Color
- Window Tint
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- While the Saints Raider has no official customization option, the offered options when exploiting the Vehicle Customization glitch are remarkably complete.
- When kneecappers are applied, all Four kneecappers point to the left.
- On the back of the Raider, it has red text that reads "Saints Step" however in the mission, it says "For Earth!" on some of them.
- It is one of the easiest four-wheeled vehicles in the game to get on two wheels.
- The Genki Girl Pack contains a vehicle based on the Raider named Sad Panda.
- The Saints Raider is the spiritual successor to the Mongoose dune buggy in Saints Row 2.
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.