|Rounds Square Shopping Center (Stronghold)|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Mall offers 10% off all 1st degree murders
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Johnny Gat phones Playa and briefs them on some Ultor executives meeting up at the Rounds Square Shopping Center. Despite being escorted around by Ultor security, Playa has no problem gunning them down and reminding Ultor "who they're dealing with".
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Kill the Ultor execs
First track down and kill four Ultor executives placed throughout the mall. Their accompanying security escorts are weak and all four executives are easy to kill, but police Notoriety is increased to level three after killing the first one. Some Toads are located in some of the corners of the mall for fast travel.
- Kill the remaining Ultor execs in the conference room
Go to the bottom floor of the mall and kill various executives in a meeting.
- Escape the mall
Once all of the executives are dead, escape the mall. Police Notoriety is increased to level five, and the mall is now guarded by the Masako special forces on Toads and on foot. Some of them are equipped with RPG Launchers. Upon reaching the building parking lot, or the lift out of the building, the Stronghold ends.
- Due to 5 units of Notoriety, the game spawns a Tornado outside the mall.
- Similar to Stilwater Caverns, completing this Stronghold prevents Ultor guards spawning inside a mall on Toads but doesn't do so for patrolling guards.
- Due to this, The Pyramid is the only location to obtain a Ultor Toad after beating the storyline.
- This and the "Stilwater Caverns" Stronghold are both named after Neighborhoods where the Strongholds take place.
- The AR-50 XMAC can be obtained from the guards inside Leather & Lace.
- I got a tip that a bunch of Ultor execs are meetin' up at the Rounds Square Shopping Center today. They're being escorted around by Ultor security, but takin' 'em out shouldn't be too hard. Let's remind these fuckers who they're dealing with.
- — Johnny Gat