|Red Light Loft|
There are 12 Crib Customization options.
|Home Theater||10 inch TV|
|24 inch TV|
|42 inch LCD and Stereo|
|Bed||Bug Ridden Mattress|
|Sectional Pimp Bed|
- The game files define the value of this Crib at $10,000, despite it being unlocked for free after completing "Appointed Defender".
- A building exists in that spot during Saints Row, but it does not have a basement. It is very run down and has "for sale" signs and is covered in graffiti.
- Although a Stripper Pole is a Crib Customization option and Strippers spawn inside the Crib, they never pole dance, and often walk through the door.
- Walking in and out causes additional strippers to spawn, who may get trapped.
- If the TV is damaged in any way, the TV icon disappears. This means that cutscenes and Zombie Uprising cannot be played unless the TV is unharmed. It reappears after leaving and returning or reloading the game.
- Even if a new TV is bought via Crib Customization menu, the icon still doesn't appear.
- In Co-op, the guest can open the door while the host cannot.
- It is the only crib which features an interior but lacks radio.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.