The Loop (Games)
||This article contains some unconfirmed information.
- Always check sources of information.
- Pre-release information from developers is often inaccurate or misleading.
- Some facts on this page may be incomplete or outdated.
- Verify everything and add proof, such as references and screenshots.
- Remove this header once you have verified everything is correct.
Rectifier Probe is a DLC weapon in Saints Row IV.
- And you thought turning your head to cough was bad...
- — Weapon Description
"Rectifier" is the only costume for the Rectifier Probe.
There is only one upgrade for the Rectifier Probe, "Recto-Rockets", which causes the victim to explode after landing.
The Rectifier Probe is available The Rectifier DLC, which is included in the Season Pass.
The DLC is available separately on PS3 and Steam, but is not available separately on Xbox 360.
- This weapon is not available in Australia, due to laws prohibiting video games from allowing the player to cause sexual violence unjustified by context.
- If you attack your special homie and before you launch them you recruit them back they die every time something contacts them they can be revived and will not be hostile
Saints Row IV DLC Unlock - The Rectifier
Weapon - Melee - Rectifier - Default
Weapon - Melee - Rectifier - Gold-Plated
Weapon - Melee - Rectifier - Saints Purple
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.