The bane of double parkers in Stilwater, the Quota is a three-wheeled vehicle which spawns most commonly in the High End Retail District and is driven by vigilant parking wardens looking out for double parked vehicles, ticketing them with pride and joy.
When parked in the middle of the road in a neighborhood where Quotas spawn, a traffic warden arrives and mime issuing a ticket to the parked car, although there is no actual penalty. As the Quota is driven by a meter maid and not a cop, there is not any police Notoriety for stealing one unless a police officer sees it.
As with other police vehicles, the Quota has a functioning siren, and features the Stilwater Police Dispatch radio station.
The Quota has a low top speed, plus it has a low acceleration, and is difficult to steer.
In Saints Row, there is a Hitman target named Louise who is a Quota-driving meter maid in a red uniform.
- Saints Row
The Quota cannot be customized.
- Saints Row 2
The Quota has few Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics, Kneecappers, Wheel Options available or any options in Body Mods or Details.
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row is #78682 (#Quota).
- The Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1066.
- The Quota never spawns at night.
- The Quota's real life counterpart is the Westward Go-4 Interceptor.
- As with Five-Os, the numbers on top of the car vary from 00-99.
- The Quota is the third least customizable vehicle in Saints Row 2. It has more color options available than the Bulldozer and Backhoe, but otherwise has the same options.
- The Quota is featured under Q in The ABCs of Saints Row.
- The Quota is the only vehicle with more doors than seats.