|Poseidon Alley Docks|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
Pierce phones Playa and briefs them on Maero having left Donnie's and headed towards the docks to set up a business deal. Playa hijacks a truck and tails The Brotherhood convoy; after reaching the meeting place, they kill all The Brotherhood inside.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Hijack the Brotherhood truck
Steal the Compensator from a nearby location, guarded by a number of enemies.
- Wait for the Brotherhood vehicle
Once Playa enters the vehicle, a convoy of one Brotherhood truck drives by.
- Follow the Brotherhood vehicle to the meet spot
Keep within a certain distance from the trucks as it weaves through the streets towards the docks - if the convoy gets too far ahead, there is a limited amount of time to get back within the indicated circle on the Map.
- Kill the Brotherhood
Once the convoy has reached the docks, kill everyone from The Brotherhood to finish this short Stronghold.
- 3 Brotherhood Compensators from the cutscene are still present after the cutscene, north-west of Playa's location. Killing the Brotherhood members inside these trucks doesn't fail the mission because the target truck spawns only after entering the marked Compensator.
- There are unused objectives to "Get on the watercraft" and "Kill the buyer".
- I had one of my boys watch Donnie's mechanic shop after you shook him down. Maero went to check on Donnie, but when he left he went straight to the docks to set up some business deal. I don't know what's goin' on, but a convoy of Brotherhood are going to the docks now. If you can hijack one of their trucks you could probably join the convoy, get to the meeting place, and take out all the motherfuckers that show up.
- — Pierce