|Saints Row: The Third|
|Saints Row IV|
- The Protagonist: "Can't this guy go any faster?"
Pierce: "I don't think it works that way..."
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Four Pony Carts make an appearance in the game, during the mission "Return to Steelport". After rescuing Zimos from Safeword, The Protagonist and Pierce escape Safeword by climbing in a Pony Cart which Zimos pulls. Three Morningstar Pony Carts give chase, although they are quickly destroyed in the ensuing firefight.
Pony Carts do not spawn outside of the mission, but can be added to the garage by editing the cheats file.
Saints Row IVEdit
The Pony Cart is present in the game files of Saints Row IV. It does not normally spawn, but it is possible to edit the cheat file to add it to the garage.
- There are no Cheats for this vehicle.
- When added to the garage via an edited cheats file, the Pony Cart does not have a gimp pulling the cart. The driver takes the position of the Gimp, allowing 2 passengers in sit in the back. As the gimp animation is not loaded, the driver defaults to a static pose. The first passenger stands in the vehicle, while the second passenger sits. The same results occur when a Homie drives the vehicle.
- Although the gimp pulling the Pony Cart is technically the driver, damaging him causes the Pony Cart to explode.
- Before entering Safeword in the mission "Return to Steelport", Zimos is holding onto the Pony Cart outside, on one of the grass mounds. It is possible to enter the cart, but it does not move.[screenshot?]
- Further up the hill by Zimos is an empty Pony Cart that can be pulled around. It's a non-customizable vehicle and cannot be stored at a crib's garage. Despite the "store in garage" icon being able to be interacted with at a crib, pressing the store button only exits the vehicle. Exiting the mission causes the cart to disappear.
- There is only one variant in each game, named "Default"
- The Pony Cart's low max speed also limits how fast it falls, and when dropped from a great height it obtains almost no damage.
- The Pony Cart has four wheels, the front two wheels are only visible in the Garage menu and when submerged in water.
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.