|Pleasant View Storage|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Lin found a storage garage where the Rollerz stash some of their high performance cars. Whaddya say we find out how good their insurance is?
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
- Destroy all the Rollerz cars.
A small amount of Hand Grenades upon beginning this Stronghold. Pressing the left trigger causes The Protagonist to do an underarm throw that does not go as far, and is more accurate. Use these grenades to destroy the 6 parked vehicles that belong to the Westside Rollerz. They are marked on the map and have a red arrow above them in gameplay.
As the mission progresses, 2 units of Westside Rollerz Notoriety are gained, and 2 more cars arrive. These two cars drive clockwise around the garage, making it hard to destroy them with grenades. Instead, shoot the drivers first to stop the cars, then use grenades. Alternatively, use an RPG Launcher or a Platinum RPG, if available.
- Parked cars which are marked to be destroyed cannot be entered. The two moving vehicles that circle around the garage can be entered once the occupants are killed.
- Some of the vehicles that must be destroyed are a Fer de Lance, a Voxel, a Zimos, a Zenith and a Quasar.
- The storage area is not present in Saints Row 2, instead it is replaced by a strip mall.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.