No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Ass kicking just got a whole lot better looking.
- — DLC headline
It costs 240 Microsoft Points for the Xbox 360, or $2.99 for the PC.
- Ass kicking just got a whole lot better looking. Introducing the Saints Row: The Third Penthouse Pack, featuring Penthouse Pets Nikki Benz, Justine Joli, Ryan Keely, and Heather Vandeven. Add these well-dressed Pets to your gang and call them into combat anytime to do battle against the Syndicate. For the first time in your life, when you call Penthouse Pets, they'll actually answer.
- — Official description
- They are based on the respective Penthouse Pets of the same name: Justine Joli, Ryan Keely, Heather Vandeven, and Nikki Benz.
- Despite the official description mentioning "calling" the Penthouse Pets, these are not Homies who can be called with the Cellphone, these are only Gang Style options.
- When "Saints Backup" is summoned while the Penthouse Pets are active, they arrive in a Criminal.
- While the character models use the first names of the Penthouse models, these names do not appear in-game.
- When Base Jumping, one of the penthouse pets may spawn in the center, even if the pack has not been purchased.