Saints Row IV
While Playa rescues Pierce from his nightmare simulation created by the Zin Empire, they end up going up against Paul who appears as a boss in the mission.[imagerefs 1] Playa takes control of the Steelport statue on Magarac Island and battles Paul by beating him, opening him up and throwing him onto where the statue stood, presumably killing him.
Enter the Dominatrix
After rescuing Zimos, The Dominatrix orders Paul to terrorize the city. In order to kill Paul, the Saints created a space ship so they can go into Paul's mouth and destroying his brain. After destroying his brain, Paul spews out Saints Flow.
- Paul originally appeared in a promotion for Enter the Dominatrix in early 2012, before the game was merged with Saints Row IV. He appeared in the Saints Row IV Announce Teaser and the Independence Day Trailer.
- Asha mentions Paul during the mission "The Case of Mr. X" when she says "fighting a 50 foot soda can". This could mean that she was tasked to fight Paul but failed before Playa rescues her.
- When Kinzie mentions Paul to Pierce, he becomes instantly angry, which is unusual for his character.
- Paul, and the use of an animated statue, are allusions to the Stay Puft Man and the Statue of Liberty from Ghostbusters 1 and 2 respectively.
- In the first mission of Enter the Dominatrix "Save the Planet" a news report on the TV in the 3 Count crib reports Paul attacking Steelport and stepping on a church.[imagerefs 2] This is seen again in the final mission "Escape the Dominatrix" when The Dominatrix "reboots" the DLC.
- NewGamerNation: enter-the-dominatrix-dlc-achievements-leaked
- YouTube: IGN Live Presents: Saints Row IV
- Mission: Grand Finale Part Two
- Mission: Pop his Top
- YouTube: Saints Row IV: Announce Teaser
- YouTube: Saints Row IV: Independence Day Trailer (1:00)
- Dialogue: Homie conversation between Kinzie and Pierce