Improve this article by adding an image
The PR Center is an enterable building in Saints Row: The Third.
Located in Loren Square, the PR Center is STAG's headquarters in Steelport and is featured in the missions "Nyte Blayde's Return", "STAG Party" and "Learning Computer". In "Convoy Decoy", one of the STAG bases is located on the roof.
The ground level, mezzanine and parking garage of the PR Center are enterable at all times, although entering the building outside of a mission results in a level 3 Police Notoriety. During the mission "Nyte Blayde's Return", an upper interior floor is accessible, which contains multiple offices.
More information is needed about this subject.
- The game data files mention a STAG Stronghold.
- All other Stronghold missions involve infiltrating of an enemy building, usually areas inaccessible outside of that mission.
- The PR Center fits this description, and is the only STAG building.
- The underground vehicle garage resembles the underground garages of other Cribs.
- The STAG posters are present in the building before the STAG is deployed in Steelport.
- There is a plain Tornado parked on the roof on the west side of the building, it triggers a level 4 Notoriety when entered.
- It is often not present when flying over the building, but immediately spawns upon exiting a helicopter on that rooftop.
- Despite the PR Center being destroyed in Saints Row IV, the Tornado still spawns on the west side of building's roof.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.