It is not a variant of the Oppressor, but a completely different vehicle. When it is stored in the helipad Garage, it says Oppressor ULTOR onscreen rather than "Oppressor", despite sharing the same vehicle logo when entered.
The internal name of the normal Oppressor is heli_4dr_police01, while heli_4dr_police03 is the name of the Oppressor ULTOR. heli_4dr_police02 is the Side Shooter, which is used in missions where The Protagonist is shooting from inside an Oppressor.
- Play the mission "Traffic Control" until The Protagonist says "We gotta move fast, I can't get a shot with this shit in the way!". At this time, an Oppressor ULTOR with two Masako with assault rifles spawns.
- Carefully shoot the Masako who are shooting the Limo and kill one of them. Killing them both will cause the Oppressor ULTOR to fly away.
- After killing the Masako and destroying the Tornado, the Saints Oppressor should land and not be blown up. Get in it and parachute onto the Oppressor ULTOR.
- After finishing the mission, the Oppressor ULTOR is hovering above.
- Retrieve any helicopter from the Garage, then parachute onto the Oppressor ULTOR.
- After getting into the Oppressor ULTOR
- Fly the Oppressor ULTOR back to where the Mission began, and land
- Cancel the Mission
- Get in the Oppressor ULTOR
Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.
Check the DLC to-do list for ways to improve DLC articles.