The Neuron has the capacity to seat 4 people.
The front end of this car features a grill which has been split into two sections, both of which have mesh grills. The upper area contains the manufacturer logo, and the lower area contains the license plate.
The Neuron features very smooth handling and good acceleration. It is similar in overall performance to the Torch. Although slightly slower, it has better grip and steering, and can seat 4 people at a time, compared to the Torch's capacity of 2.
The Neuron has a total of 57 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 17-23 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-3.
- 2 Roofs
- 3 Hoods
- 3 Front Bumpers
- 3 Rear Bumpers
- 3 Side Skirts
- 4 Spoilers
- 5 Exhaust Tips
- Right single
- Dual single
- Dual double
- Large round
- 2 Mirrors
- 5 Decal 1s
- 10 Decal 2s
- 10 Decal 3s
- 7 Decal 4s
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color (Glass)
Does not spawn driving, but spawns parked. Driven by Pierce in Steelport Here I Am.
- Standard Roof, Hood, Bumpers, Mirrors.
- Single Right Exhaust Tip.
- No Side Skirt, Spoiler or Decals
- Grime 2: 100%. Grime 1: 25-50%.
- Random Matte Modern Body
- Deep Bronze Brown Interior
- 5% Tinted windows. 100% Tinted Misc.
- Steel Rims
- Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Stainless Steel Trim
90% chance of spawning randomly
- Same options as Rough, except:
- Side Skirt 1
- Dual double exhaust tips
- Orange defrost Decal 4
- Grime 2: 100%. Grime 1: 75% chance of 25%, otherwise 50%.
- Random Modern Body
10% chance of spawning randomly
- Same options as Average, except:
- Hood 2, Bumpers 3, Side Skirt 2, Mirrors 2. No Grime.
- Square Exhaust Tips
- Black defrost Decal 4
- 40% Tinted windows
- Chrome Rims
- Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Chrome Trim
- Same options as Ultimate, except:
- Licence Plate: SR 5221
- Saints Purple Body
- Gold Rims
- Tabletop Gray Plastic, Dark Gray Rubber, and Gold Trim
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- This vehicle has the main body design of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, featuring a similar front end, with the central grill and accompanying headlights. The side profile, including greenhouse section also resembles a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. The rear end more resembles a Nissan Skyline with the dual-circle rear lights and the centre brake light strip that runs along the top of the boot cover. The exhaust tip layouts that have been displayed also link the rear end of this vehicle to the Nissan R35 GT-R, because there are two twin-tipped exhausts, one on each bottom corner of the rear bumper. It also bears some resemblance to the 2012 Hyundai Accent sedan.
- The name may be a reference to the Chrysler Neon.
- Angel De LaMuerte drives a 3rd Street Saints convertible variant in the mission "Three Way".
- The name "Moram" is on the gas cap.
- Despite being a sedan, the Neuron has a badge on the boot labeled "Coupe".[image?]