- Role: The Driver
- Goal: To earn the money and respect she needs to live her dreams
Neenah is the Saints’ getaway driver—the best in the business—and has a long association with Los Panteros. She has had a deep-seated love of cars all her life and knows them inside out. But more than just a gear-head, she also loves art. Whether it comes to fixing engines, building sculptures, or running contraband, Neenah is a natural at getting her hands dirty. Calm and cool-headed, there’s no one better to have at your back in a tight spot.
After Neenah's mom died when she was 15 (cancer), she was raised by her father. Both her parents were mechanics. Neenah loved cars and always expected to follow in their footsteps, but they wanted her to go to college in the US. Her father wanted her to study engineering; her mother wanted her to follow her heart and study art. Neenah followed her departed mother’s advice. After getting a degree in anthropology and art history, Neenah applied for every entry level museum job she could find. There were none. Paid internships were filled by nepotism. She ended up with an unpaid internship at the Museum of Santo Ileso but quit after a month because working without getting paid is bullshit.
Refusing to go home and give up on her dream, Neenah got a job as a mechanic to pay bills, where she fell in with the Panteros. As her relationship with the Panteros sours, Neenah cuts ties with them to join her roommates in their criminal venture. With them, she will not only get a bigger cut of the money—she’ll also get the respect she deserves. And with enough money and respect, Neenah will be free to finally follow her heart.
- Interests: art, cars, history, Santo Ileso local lore, Ranchera music, tacos, PBS.
- Frequently sketches to figure out ideas, whether it's solving a mechanical problem or designing a new paint scheme for her car.
- She's especially focused on Meso-American art and culture.
- The love of her life is the car she rebuilt from the ground up.