|This article is about the Saints Row: The Third DLC. For the unreleased game, see Saints Row: Money Shot.|
- Looks can kill...and so do you. With the Moneyshot pack, you can transform yourself into one of Ultor's elite femme fatales. Don your high-heeled tactical catsuit and take to the skies on a custom Ultor jet bike. Then when the time comes to execute your target, do so with unprecedented style with your fully automatic sniper rifle.
- — Official Description
The contents of this DLC were originally part of the Saints Row: Money Shot XBLA game, which would have allowed the items to be unlocked in Saints Row: The Third. After that game was cancelled, the items were released as part of this DLC.
This DLC pack was originally only available with the purchase of Prima's Official Saints Row: The Third Studio Edition guide, and is still falsely advertised as being "Available Exclusively To Prima Customers". Japanese users have always been able to purchase this pack from the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace.
- The Interceptor jet bike technology was originally owned by Ultor, until they licensed the technology to STAG.[Reference needed]
- On the TOGO-13, Ultor Interceptor, and Femme Fatale Catsuit, there are multiple Ultor logos.
- There is no male version of the outfit, so male characters wear high-heels.
- In Saints Row: Money Shot, the Ultor Assassin suit is unlocked by completing the mission Anna Will Be Right Back, the TOGO-13 is unlocked by completing the mission Dex's New Digs, and the Ultor Interceptor is unlocked by completing the mission Biker Striker.
- The description of the "Maximum Pleasure Pack" bundle incorrectly refers to the Moneyshot Pack as the "Money Shot Pack".
- Xbox marketplace: Money Shot Pack
- Primagames: Prima description
- Primagames: Prima DLC page
- Saints Row Website: Funtime and Money Shot DLC Out Now!
- Image: Promo image showing male character in high heels
- shop.thq.com: Maximum Pleasure Pack
- Amazon: Saints Row: The Third - Maximum Pleasure Pack