|This article contains some unconfirmed information regarding Saints Row IV.|
Charge CapacitySpecial variant
- Lays down magnetic proximity mines that can catch foes flatfooted.
- — Weapon Description
The "Minethrower Arm" has one self-titled costume, and there are no additional skins.
There are 5 upgrades available for Charge Capacity, Rate of Fire and Recharge Rate, with a separate Big Booms "ultimate upgrade".
- Special Weapon: unlocked in the Weapons Cache after completing the Shaundi's "Secret Admirer" Side Quest.
- Temporary: Dropped by Murderbots.
- No ammo required (uses charge capacity)Special variant
|Oppressor Minelayer DLC||Skin|
- It is possible to catch the mine while it is not sticked using Telekinesis but it can't be thrown back.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.