|Mech Suit Mayhem|
The Activity is unlocked after the "Matt's Back", which introduces the Mech Suit.
- Bronze: $300,000
- Silver: $550,000
- Gold: $800,000
- Bronze: $500,000
- Silver: $700,000
- Gold: $900,000
After completing all instances, along with Tank Mayhem and UFO Mayhem, on Gold difficulty, a Saints Xor hoverbike is unlocked at Gateway Garage.
Main Article: Tips
- Mech Suit's rocket launcher overheats very quickly, so don't use it on NPCs - instead use the miniguns which never overheat.
- Mech Suit's rockets are very powerful and have big blast radius. One rocket is enough to blow up a convoy of enemy vehicles.
- In PAX Demo, the marker of Easy instance of Mech Suit Mayhem is located in Brickston, near Friendly Fire. The requirements for medals are also different: 100,000 for Bronze, 900,000 for Silver and 1,800,000 for Gold.
- The Protagonist cannot be killed while in a Mech Suit during the Activity.
- The HUD doesn't disappear if body slam is performed.
Check the Activity to-do list for ways to improve Activity articles.