one shot shatter
For other uses, see Disambiguation:McManus
- For that long-range shot where accuracy is key.
- — Weapon description
The McManus 2015 is a sniper rifle that replaces the McManus 2010 from Saints Row 2. In its default state it has a relatively short barrel with a suppressor. When upgraded it has a much longer barrel with a muzzle brake making it powerful enough to send people flying backwards when shot with it. It can also be upgraded with a bipod that improves accuracy and reduces recoil, though it's not actually used. It is also utilized by the Morningstar Specialist, and very rarely used by STAG soldiers, such as in the mission "My Name is Cyrus Temple".
This weapon can be acquired in the "easy" level of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax by killing the mascot in front of the exit door and grabbing the rifle. It can also be acquired from either Steelport Police or Morningstar snipers in Oppressors.
- Long range and zooming scope allows engagement of dangerous enemies from a safe distance.
- Reasonably effective against vehicles when fully upgraded.
- Highly effective against enemy snipers.
- Exceptionally accurate.
- Faster rate of fire than most Special weapons.
- Can shoot straight through people, hitting something or someone behind.
- Low ammo capacity.
- Tied with the SA-3 Airstrike for most expensive upgrades; more expensive if initial buy cost is included.
- Ineffective against vehicles unless fully upgraded; almost all other special weapons are more effective against vehicles even then.
- Highly situational; absolutely useless at short range.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
- The Cheat for this weapon is "givesniper".
- The TOGO-13 is a modified version of the McManus 2015 model, but the TOGO-13 takes up the rifle slot, much like the McManus 2015's ancestor the McManus.
- It is a combination of an AWM and a Barett M82 with some characteristics of the McManus, and the Mk.12 SPR.
- It shares the same sight design as its predecessor, the McManus 2010; the upgraded AR-55 and TOGO-13 also share the same design.
- The weapon has a front grip so that it can use the same hand positions and animations as the assault rifles and AS3 Ultimax.
- The McManus 2015, and the RC Possessor, are the only special weapons in Saints Row: The Third to change their appearance when upgraded.
- The McManus 2015 and the TOGO-13 both emit a laser when used by enemies and allies, most notably the Morningstar Specialist.
- If The Protagonist is shot with McManus 2015, he will become stunned even if the skill "Damage - Bullet 4" upgrade has been purchased. Crouching neglect this effects however.
- There is a McManus 2015 in PAX Demo for Saints Row IV inside Friendly Fire, but it is replaced with the Sniper Rifle in the game.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.