|This article is poor quality and requires cleanup.|
Marked for cleanup since 2011-06-27 because:
Manuel is a member of an unnamed Colombian drug cartel. The Cartel affiliated itself with Los Carnales, a Hispanic street gang operating in the city of Stilwater. Manuel was sent towards Stilwater to act as the Colombians' representative to do business with the Lopez Family, the leaders of Los Carnales.
After the death of Alejandro Lopez, his son Hector Lopez took control of Los Carnales and started to run it in a very less aggressive way than his father did. Manuel constantly suggested Hector to take more actions like his father would, though Hector would never listen. Manuel also began to fall in love with Luz, the girlfriend of Hector's brother Angelo Lopez.
After Hector is killed, Angelo takes control over Los Carnales, and due to Manuel and Angelo's rivalry, Manuel cuts ties with the Carnales.
Eventually, he goes back to Colombia and takes Luz with him.
Saints Row 2Edit
- Manuel's appearance and occupation are similar to Frank Lopez, a major character in the movie Scarface.
- Manuel's voice actor voiced another drug lord in the videogame Scarface: The World is Yours, Tony Montana, a Cuban refugee turned drug lord.
- He uses a GDHC .50.
- IGN's Gangs of Saints Row trailer misspells Manuel's name as "Manuel Orejuelas".
- ↑ Mission: The Missing Shipment
- ↑ Mission: Trojan Horse
- ↑ Mission: The Missing Shipment, "Meet the Lopezes" cutscene
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mission: Possession with Intent
- ↑ Activity: Drug Trafficking, Hotels & Marina District
- ↑ Mission: Possession with Intent, "Courting the Colombians" cutscene
- ↑ Image:
Check the Character to-do list for ways to improve Character articles.