Lik-a-Chik is an inaccessible Fast Food chain in Saints Row and Saints Row 2.
Lik-a-Chik is referenced by radio commercials and billboards through-out Stilwater.
In Saints Row, there is a Lik-a-Chik building in Tidal Spring, east of Freckle Bitch's. It is unusable, The Protagonist cannot purchase Food. It is not present in Saints Row 2.
There are Lik-a-Chik livery variants of the Mongoose, Hurricane, and Lefturner. A Lik-a-Chik variant of the Oring appears in the Special Derby, and can be created by Customizing the Freckle Bitch's branded Oring at the Car Mechanic.
Chicken Ned is an Unlockable Homie who is dressed as a Lik-a-Chik Mascot.
In Saints Row, the in-game Phone Number for Lik-a-Chik is 555-3863, but there is no telephone number in Saints Row 2.
- Saints Row Lik-a-Chik radio commercial
- Saints Row Lik-a-Chik Phone Message
- There is a real restaurant named Lick-A-Chick
- Lik-a-Chik may be a tongue-in-cheek reference to Cunnilingus.
- The Lik-a-Chik Hurricane, Lefturner and Mongoose all display the number 22.
Lik-a-Chik building in Tidal Spring in Saints Row
No Lik-a-Chik building in Saints Row 2
Lik-a-Chik small billboard
Lik-a-Chik large billboard
- ↑ Image:
- ↑ Image:
This article contains no references. See Help:Cite