Let's Pretend is a costume shop which sells many novelty items of clothing, as well as full outfits.
In Saints Row 2, there is a single Let's Pretend store located in the Rounds Square Shopping Center under the Nob Hill Neighborhood in the High End Retail District. It is marked on the map, and is located between two levels.
- It's the only store in Saints Row 2 which sells outfits.
- There is a glitch in Saints Row: The Third regarding Let's Pretend. In any clothing store, run out the door and press the Action button before the prompt disappears. The appropriate store menu opens, but the Let's Pretend background is displayed.
- Check out any of the "Let's Pretend" billboards scattered throughout Steelport in Saints Row: The Third, on it, the stance taken by the bunny mascot is that of the famous "Crane Kick" pose used by Daniel-san from the movie "Karate Kid"
- One Survival call involves protecting Let's Pretend from a massive mascot assault because they are trying to take advantage of a store sale.
- In Saints Row: The Third, there are models of the AR-40 Xtnd, pistols, a revolver, a RPG and a minigun on the wall as airsoft guns.
- In Saints Row IV, the "Employee's Only" door can be shot open, and there is a secret room containing developer heads and the Tiny Pistol weapon.[imagerefs 2] While the door exists in Saints Row: The Third, it cannot be opened.
- In Saints Row IV, the music that plays in the Let's Pretend menu isn't credited in-game, but is The Detectives by Alan Tew, which was composed for a 1970s British TV series called The Hanged Man, and is better known in the UK as the theme for The Two Ronnies' comedy serials featuring the duo of Charley Farley and Piggy Malone.
|Stores in the Saints Row series|