Please improve this article by adding an image
of Screenshot showing the Knife in Saints Row IV.
The Knife is a weapon in Saints Row, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row: Total Control.
The Knife is one of the most common melee weapons in the game, it is cheap, but comparatively weak.
It is available for $50 in Friendly Fire in Saints Row and Brass Knuckles in Saints Row 2. Many gang members and Civilians in Stilwater carry a Knife, and attack with it when provoked.
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row is #56433 (#Knife).
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #936.
- The Knife is similar to a Ka-Bar knife, only with a silver blade and gray grip.
- In Saints Row 2, the wrong Knife model is used. The Knife uses the same "p_butterflyknife" model which is used by the Butterfly Knife and all fighting animations are the same.
- The correct knife model, "p_knife", is included in the game data files.
- The correct HUD icon is used for each weapon.
- In the E3 Power Trailer for Saints Row: The Third, Phillipe Loren stabs a bouncer in the stomach with a Knife.[link?]
- Johnny Gat is armed with a Knife in Saints Row: The Third, and may use it during "When Good Heists Go Bad".
- The Knife is part of the STAG Armor in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
- The Knife is used in two missions in Saints Row IV[screenshot?]