|Also known as||
Details[edit | edit source]
Saints Row: The Third[edit | edit source]
Saints Row IV[edit | edit source]
After being put into Simulated Steelport, Kinzie directs Playa here. Upon entering the building, Playa claims that all of her stuff is gone, without actually entering her "inner sanctum", which contains much of her old equipment, albeit in a trashed state.
There is only one entrace to Kinzie's Warehouse: a garage door on the east side. The yellow hand print on the garage door only appears when close to the door, and the door opens automatically.
Decor[edit | edit source]
- Inside the "Inner Sanctum", there are many newspaper cutouts that hold both Easter Eggs and references to other parts of the game. Headlines include:
- "Lin, a Zombie???", with an image of Zombie Lin from Saints Row.
- "Zombies Everywhere!!!", with an image of Saints Row 2's Stilwater.
- "Hidden Bunny in Ocean", has an image of the Cabbit.
- "Brutes? For Real!!?", a reference to the Oleg clones, as well as "Deckers, WTF!??", a reference to Kinzie's opposition to the Deckers gang.
- 2 references to aliens and UFO conspiracy theories, with image of promotional images from Saints Row 2 of the Apex and Destroy.
- "Who is Dane Vogel?", reference to Dane Vogel from Saints Row 2
- "Is ULTOR here to stay?", with a picture of the Ultor logo
- There is a motivational poster of the Daedalus, with the title "Awesome" and the subtitle "Check this thing out".
- Inside the "Inner Sanctum", there are a total of 40 television and computer screens.
|Area||Saints Row: The Third||Saints Row IV|
|Entrance||Boxes, Barrel, Step Ladder, Bins, Stereo, Ramps, Jack, Lift||Almost Identical, some items moved|
|First room (SW corner)||Dumpsters, Tires, Bricks, Skip, Basketball Hoop, Barrels, Wood||Skip is rotated, Basketball Hoop replaced by Shelves of computer equipment|
|First room (NW Corner)||Dumpers, Tires, Bricks, Shelves, Generators, Crates||Identical|
|First room (SE Corner)||Generators, Crates, Dish, Fan, Open Filing cabinets||Largely empty with large burn marks on the floor.|
|First room (upstairs)||Multiple of 3 different Power boxes, blankets on fences||Some equipment missing, some equipment sparking|
|Stairwell||Tires, Cardboard, Generator, Security Camera||Identical|
|Upstairs hallway||Many Security Cameras, Cardboard, Closed Filing Cabinets, Vending Machine, Misc equipment||Some filing Cabinets and Cardboard boxes knocked over. Misc equipment missing.|
|Upstairs First Room||2 Joe Cola - one horizontal. 1 Saints Flow, TV, Weed table, Kitchen with Microwave and dirty dishes, Fridge, Water Cooler. 2 Motivational Posters, Blank Whiteboard.||TV missing, table empty. Kitchen cleaner, Fridge has magnets. One Poster and Water Cooler removed.|
|Upstairs Second Room||Bin, Stereo, Short Filing Cabinet, Shelves with Boxes, Bunk, Single Bed, Empty table, 3 TVs, Motivational Poster, Closed Filing Cabinet||Identical - TVs now show different images|
|Kinzie's Room||Kinzie's Room with full equipment||Kinzie's Room, trashed, but with some equipment.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The default Radio Station playing inside Kinzie's Warehouse is K12 97.6.
- In the kitchen, there is a whiteboard with markers on it, a possible reference to the start of Duke Nukem Forever.[reference?]
- There's a large dildo on the first floor, behind a large old machine, sticking out of a bag. These bags are present in various places in the game.
- Kinzie's computer room is present at the start of the game, before she is rescued.
- Kinzie has an external harddrive enclosure modelled on the ULT33051 external harddrive enclosure made by Ultra products.
- On the small coffee table in the kitchen there are several pieces of marijuana related paraphernalia: a bong, joints, rolling papers, a scale with some cannabis on it, and a tray with a marijuana leaf design on it.
- The layout of the crib is somewhat unusual as the garage is not located in a separate room, unlike most other cribs where the garage is separated from the rest of the crib by a door, staircase, hallway or elevator.
- Kinzie's Warehouse contains 2 newspaper clippings referencing Punisher, these are absent if the game is patched.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Mission: Learning Computer - Objective: Go to Kinzie's Hideout
- Mission: Return to Steelport
- Cutscene: Intro to Cyber Blazing
- Mission: Learning Computer
- Mission: Stop all the Downloading
- Mission: http://deckers.die
- Mission: Party Time
- Mission: The Fundamentals
- Mission: When a Plan Comes Together
- Ultra Products: Ultra ULT33051 external harddrive enclosure product page