|Dex leave in Corporate Warfare.|
- Right, so here's the thing, after like 2 years of doing laundry for my boss, he finally allowed me to cast tonight's episode of Fuzz.
- — Katie
Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, Katie is the assistant of a FUZZ director, and after around two years of doing his laundry, she is finally allowed to cast one episode of FUZZ. However, the police officer who agreed to work with her got injured and was sent to the hospital. She saw The Protagonist's mug-shot on the news and asks them to dress as a police officer and fight crime on camera.
Saints Row 2: Corporate WarfareEdit
In Corporate Warfare, she is Dex's secretary and is at Wardill Airport when Dex is leaving the city in a rush to get away from The Protagonist. Katie has matured somewhat, but has the same clothes and hairstyle.
- Dex: "Is everything in order, Katie?"
Katie: "Yes sir, your effects are en route."
Dex: "And my office?"
Katie: "I followed protocol; your machine's been wiped and paper files have been shredded. Are you sure you can't wait a few days? You're going to miss the company picnic."
- She is voiced by Adrienne Wilkinson, who provided the voice of Samantha in Saints Row.
- During the FUZZ cutscene, she says that "Miranda doesn't make for good TV", referring to the Miranda warning, which must be read to all suspects in the USA when they are arrested.
- In the FUZZ cutscene, she is not named, but her name is later revealed to be Katie. Additionally, the game data files list her name as Katie.
Check the Character to-do list for ways to improve Character articles.