Kanto is a enterable building in Saints Row 2.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The building is enterable at all times, but does not contain a Fast Food store.
There is only one entrance. There is one staircase downwards from the top level to the second level, and two staircases from the second to the bottom level, although it is possible to jump down. From the outside it appears that there are upper levels, but these cannot be accessed.
There are many doors which cannot be opened, and the second level has 3 doors which lead to small alcoves. However, the light color of the doors masks the door icon.
Improvised Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Main Article: Improvised Weapons
- teapot - large metal vase near the front doors
- chair - wood
- bar stool - wood
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the restaurant is a reference to the Kantō region of Japan, where Tokyo is located.
- Bums and Pimps spawn inside the building.
- Glitching through the lower rear door using the "Smack that Ass" taunt and a Hand Grenade takes Playa to a ledge where the Kanto minimap is visible.
- The logo of Kanto is a Torii, and is displayed on the wall of the top floor.
- There is also a wooden Torri on the entrance, which symbolizes the entrance to a sacred place.
Gallery[edit | edit source]