Not to be confused K-8 Krukov
It is a standard, light assault rifle, with average damage and accuracy.
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row is #56578568 (#K6Krukov).
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #935.
- Its name may originate from the term "Krinkov", a common nickname for short-barreled AK variants.
- Dex refers to the weapon as an 'AK'.
- In Saints Row, a K6 Krukov spawns north-east of the Shivington police station in "Best Laid Plans..." and "Abandoned Police Station", on a basketball field. The rifle respawns after 15 seconds, so waiting around 5 minutes gives full rifle ammo.
- In Saints Row, an AK-74M, a more recent Kalashnikov rifle with plastic furnishings, is on display inside Friendly Fire in the Saint's Row District as well as Gat's room in the church, but it is unobtainable in the game.
- The rifle's design and sound closely matches that of the AKM.
- The AR-40 Xtnd has more damage and accuracy than the K6 Krukov, while also having larger magazine capacity in Saints Row.
- In real life, the M16 (AR-40 Xtnd) does more damage to human tissue, highly depending on the cartridge and impact velocity, and is more accurate than the AK-47 (K6 Krukov), matching their ingame counterparts.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.