|This article is poor quality and requires cleanup.|
Marked for cleanup since 2011-04-27 because:
Improve this article by adding an image
Illegal Street Racing
- These streets were ours before those bitches from the Row showed up! And when they stepped, what did we do? They fucked up our race, and we just took it. They fucked up our deliveries, and we just took it. And now they killed my Uncle, and who knows what the fuck they did to Donnie. Now, I'm only gonna say this once. We're not gonna sit here and fuckin' take it. [...] Light 'em up, boys. We're burning Saint's Row to the ground.
Price runs the Westside Rollerz alongside his uncle, William Sharp. Price serves as the brawn, while Sharp is the brains of the operation, who makes the plans. After his uncle's death, Price takes full control of the Rollerz.
He is a skilled driver and commands the respect of all of his subordinates. The only people Price shows any semblance of respect for are his uncle, William Sharp, and Donnie, the Rollerz chief mechanic.
After The Protagonist kills his uncle in retaliation for Lin's murder, Price takes over the Rollerz and immediately seeks revenge for his uncle's death. He commands most of the Rollerz' forces to attack Saint's Row, trying to burn it to the ground. However, the Saints resist the invasion and wipe out Price's thugs, with Price only barely being able to escape.
Soon after, the Saints attack Price's mansion and take control of it, prompting a furious Price to call The Protagonist and challenge him to a one-on-one duel outside Foreign Power. However, when The Protagonist shows up to the meeting, Price ambushes him by trying to run him over with a Goliath truck and by having the few remaining Rollerz attack The Protagonist. After killing the Rollerz, The Protagonist chases after Price and attacks his truck, eventually causing Price to lose control of it. Price's truck explodes after he crashes, killing him in the process.
- In The Making of Saints Row featurette from the demo disc, producer Jacques Hennequet referred to him as Vincent Price.
- Joseph Price wears black sunglasses at all times, like Johnny Gat.
- Joseph Price first appears in the official Saints Row trailer wearing a purple shirt and sunglasses.
- Joseph Price drives a unique blue Attrazione with two white stripes running down the center. It is later stolen by The Protagonist to prevent Price from attacking Saint's Row again.
- After the Goliath explodes, Price jumps out of the truck and starts shooting a split second before the cutscene is shown.
- ↑ Relation: Uncle
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Stronghold: Price's Mansion
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Mission: Semi-Charmed Life
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mission: No Time to Mourn
- ↑ Story Summary: Escort Service
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the mission, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.Spying on a meeting between the leaders of the Rollerz, William Sharp and his nephew Joseph Price, you overheard that they were planning to hijack several delivery trucks loaded with car parts. Seeing a good opportunity to mess up their plans, you intercepted the Westside Rollerz and stopped them from hijacking the trucks, getting the 3rd Street Saints some notoriety in the process. You've made things harder for the Rollerz, but they don't give up that easily...
- ↑ Cutscene: "Thinking Outside the Box"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Mission: Burying Evidence
- ↑ Cutscene: "Martyrs"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Cutscene: "Buckle Up"
- ↑ YouTube: The Making of Saints Row (3:15)
- ↑ YouTube: Saints Row Trailer (1:08)
- ↑ Twitch: Volition Plays Saints Row
Check the Character to-do list for ways to improve Character articles.