- More cheats than you'll know what to do with. Never worry about dying or running out of ammo! Unlock the Get Down Cheat that makes you ultra limber. Super Saints gives you better guns and better health while Ultimate Clip ensures that you're always ready to fire. Get Infinite Mass for your vehicle plus Super Explosions and you'll be ready for anything!
- — Steam
The Invincible Pack adds seven cheats to the game. Can be purchased via PSN, Xbox Live, and Steam, for $2.99.
- Car Mass Hole: Your car has infinite mass and smashes other vehicles out of the way.
- Never Die: You will never die.
- Player Pratfalls: Use Primary Attack and Secondary Attack to pratfall, as in Insurance Fraud.
- Infinite Ammo: Gives you infinite ammo for all weapons.
- Unlimited Clip: You never have to reload because your clip runneth over forever.
- Super Saints: The Saints are bad muthas.
- Super Explosions: Explosions are 4x bigger.
The majority of the cheats from this DLC can be done in the core game:
- Car Mass Hole: is not the same as the 'isquishyou' cheat, it plows cars out of the way, not crushes them.
- Never Die: Can be bought from the phone's upgrade section, although the phone upgrades do not protect you from melee damage, so be careful with brutes.
- Infinite Ammo: Can be bought from phone.
- Unlimited Clip: Can be bought from phone.
- Super Saints: Saints are invincible. However, homies can be upgraded in the phone, but not to the point where they are invincible.
If any of the cheats are enabled all achievements and trophies will be disabled.
Some of the above descriptions are not entirely clear on what they do:
- Car Mass Hole: Stops the car from taking any damage.
- Super Saints: Gives homies better weapons and higher health.
- Steam: Saints Row: The Third