|Harrowgate in Saints Row 2|
Impressions has an expensive selection of hats, over shirts, coats, belts, pants, shoes, sports jackets, and fedora hats.
Impressions has more business themed clothing than other stores. The style is quite similar but the color variety is much larger than Branded, however, there are no pattern designs, only solid colors.
- The Impressions answering machine message states that no children are allowed in the store because "They disgust me."
- Everyone in the Impressions store seem to be uptight and air-headed.
- Impressions was originally intended to appear in Saints Row: The Third, and there are many items of clothing still listed as appearing in Impressions. All clothing intended for Impressions is available at Planet Saints.
- The song used in the store is "An other way" by Etyl & Klooz..
- YouTube: Etyl & Klooz - An Other Way