|Image As Designed|
Plastic Surgeon Store
Image As Designed is classed as a Plastic Surgeon, and is the only Plastic Surgeon store in the game.
Each visit costs $3000, the cost is not itemized and there are also no discounts available. The stores open at 6 A.M. and close at 9 P.M, and an alarm sounds when the door is kicked open after normal store hours.
Image As Designed buildings are located in the following neighborhoods:
Saints Row 2Edit
Each visit to the surgeon costs $500, and allows for additional customizations, including gender, the choice of 6 Voices, a variety of Facial expressions and Walking Styles, and multiple Fighting Style which are unlocked through game progression. After normal store hours, it is still possible to use the store.
After buying all locations, Image As Designed billboards show a picture of Playa as the "New Owner".
- Downtown - Union Square - same location
- Suburbs - Tidal Spring - same location, previously known as Huntersfield.
- Saint's Row - Mission Beach
- Suburbs Expansion - Quinbecca - New
The Store in Cecil Park is gone.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- Downtown - Henry Steel Mills
- Downtown - Loren Square
- Stanfield - Burns Hill
- New Colvin - Rosen Oaks
- Carver Island - Bridgeport
Saints Row IVEdit
All Stores are in the same locations, although the interior has been redecorated, and the exterior sign says "Imagined as Edges", which is an anagram of Image As Designed.
- The Phone Number for Image As Designed is 555-6398 (555-NEW-U) in Saints Row and 555-8459 (555-UGLY) in Saints Row 2.
- A flyer in Saints Row: The Third lists the phone number as 555-5125, but there is no way to dial Phone Numbers in Saints Row: The Third.
- A Boy Toy magazine with Shaundi's naked photo is on the desk in the Image As Designed in Saints Row: The Third, and in Saints Row IV, there are 4 copies of the Boy Toy present.
- A radio commercial in Saints Row: The Third refers to the shop as "Image by Designed."
- In Saints Row IV, there are framed photos of Dead Island, inside the clerk's office.
- In Saints Row IV, Playa's appearance changes in the real world despite Image As Designed being inside Virtual Steelport.
- The capitalisation of Image As Designed is inconsistently used throughout the series, with it being referred to as Image As Designed in the Saints Row Help Text, the Saints Row 2 Cellphone entry, and twice in the Saints Row IV Side Quest subtitles.