FANDOM


m (Semi-automatic link replacement.)
(Gallery)
Line 123: Line 123:
 
==Gallery==
 
==Gallery==
 
<gallery type="slideshow" position="center" captionalign="center" widths="678">
 
<gallery type="slideshow" position="center" captionalign="center" widths="678">
Los Carnales Hollywood.jpg|Los Carnales Hollywood
+
File:Hollywood SR1 910.jpg|Hollywood in ''Saints Row ''
File:Hollywood 1253325-sr2 pc 2010 01 20 15 46 50 92.jpg
+
Chop Shop Hollywood.jpg|Chop Shop Hollywood in ''Saints Row''
File:Hollywood SR1 910.jpg
+
Chop Shop Hollywood rear view.jpg|Chop Shop Hollywood rear view in ''Saints Row''
File:Hollywood SR2 758127.png
+
File:Hollywood (side).PNG|Hollywood (side) in ''Saints Row''
File:Hollywood SR2 985.jpeg
+
File:Hollywood (front).PNG|Hollywood (front) in ''Saints Row''
File:Hollywood SR2 vehicle.jpg
+
File:Hollywood (rear).PNG|Hollywood (rear) in ''Saints Row''
File:No hood hollywood1.png|A customized No hood hollywood
+
Los Carnales Hollywood.jpg|Los Carnales Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
File:No hood hollywood2.png|A customized No hood hollywood
+
File:Hollywood 1253325-sr2 pc 2010 01 20 15 46 50 92.jpg|Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
File:No hood hollywood3.png|A customized No hood hollywood
+
File:Hollywood SR2 758127.png|Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
File:No_Hood_Hollywood_high_quality.png|No hood hollywood
+
File:Hollywood SR2 985.jpeg|Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
Chop Shop Hollywood.jpg|Chop Shop Hollywood
+
File:Hollywood SR2 vehicle.jpg|Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
Chop Shop Hollywood rear view.jpg|Chop Shop Hollywood rear view.
+
File:No hood hollywood1.png|A customized No hood Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
SR4 Hollywood Customized.jpg|A customized Hollywood in Saints Row IV
+
File:No hood hollywood2.png|A customized No hood Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
Custom Hollywood.jpg|A customized Hollywood (Back View)
+
File:No hood hollywood3.png|A customized No hood Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
Baack view Hollywood.jpg|A customized Hollywood (Front View)
+
File:No_Hood_Hollywood_high_quality.png|No hood Hollywood in ''Saints Row 2''
  +
SR4 Hollywood Customized.jpg|A customized Hollywood in ''Saints Row IV''
  +
Custom Hollywood.jpg|A customized Hollywood (Back View) in ''Saints Row IV''
  +
Baack view Hollywood.jpg|A customized Hollywood (Front View) in ''Saints Row IV''
 
</gallery>
 
</gallery>
   

Revision as of 20:54, February 9, 2014

Template:Infobox vehicles The Hollywood is a vehicle in Saints Row, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV.Broken {{ref}} (outdated style)

Description

The Hollywood seats 4 people, and is commonly found in the Barrio District and Arena District. It can be found in both hardtop and convertible forms, with the majority of them in a rusty condition although the rust is automatically removed when modifying the car at a Car Mechanic. Los Carnales also use this vehicle as one of their gang cars, and they come after you in waves along with the Betsy at a 5 star Los Carnales Notoriety

In Saints Row, a Los Carnales Hollywood is unlocked in the Garage after completion of the Los Carnales Chop Shop activity.

In Saints Row 2, the Hollywood is unlocked in the first group of Gang Customization cars. In the Pleasant View neighborhood of the Arena District, there is an abandoned drive in movie theater with an old Hollywood on top of the sign.

Variants

There are four variants, Standard, Beater, Bling and 3rd Street Saints. The 3rd Street Saints' version will not spawn unless it is chosen as a Gang Customization car.
For normally spawning Hollywoods on the street, there is a 70% chance of Standard, 10% chance of Bling and 20% chance of Beater spawning.

No Hood

The No Hood Hollywood first appears in the Blinged Out Ride co-op mode. In this mode, the Hollywood must be upgraded to win.

In Saints Row 2, there is a 10% chance that a Beater Hollywood will spawn with no Hood, this means there is a 2% chance that when you see a Hollywood in driving around it will have no Hood. The No Hood version is a standard variant and is not unique, so it can be modified at the Car Mechanic as normal. Repairing the car, or entering the Car Customization menu will not add a Hood, but if another Hood is purchased, it will be impossible to remove.

The greatest chance of seeing the No Hood version is in the Factories and Projects Districts, as they are the only Districts where Beater variants will spawn where Standard variants will not.

Modifications

In Saints Row, the Hollywood has a total of 29 Vehicle Customization options.
Mods include

  • 3 Front Bumpers
  • 2 Hoods
  • 2 Fuzzy Dice
  • 2 Side Mirrors
  • 2 Trims
  • 2 Roofs
  • 2 Fins
  • 2 Spare Tires
  • 3 Exhaust Tips
  • 3 Rims
  • 2 Wheel Covers
  • 4 Antennas

Paints available are

  • Body Color (2 sections)
  • Trim Color
  • Rim Color
  • Interior Color
  • Window Tint

In Saints Row 2, the Hollywood has a total of 29 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 7-13 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-2.
Mods include

  • 3 Front Bumpers
  • 2 Rear Bumpers
  • 2 Hoods
  • 2 Fuzzy Dice
  • 2 Side Mirrors
  • 2 Trims
  • 2 Roofs
  • 2 Fins
  • 3 Exhaust Tips
  • 2 Rear Mods
  • 4 Antennas
  • 3 Decal 1s

Paints available are

  • Body Color (2 sections)
  • Trim Color
  • Rim Color (2 sections)
  • Window Tint
  • Interior Color

Although there are only 3 exhaust tips that can be chosen at mechanic, there are a further 2 exhaust tips used by variants.

In Saints Row IV, the Hollywood has a total of 54 modification options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 9-13 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4
Mods include

  • 9 Front Bumpers
  • 7 Hoods
  • 3 Mirrors
  • 3 Trims
  • 4 Roofs
  • 4 Rear Bumpers
  • 7 Exhaust Tips
  • 4 Antennas
  • 2 Miscellaneous
  • 4 Decal 1s

Paints available are

  • Body Color (2 sections)
  • Rim Color
  • Trim Color (2 sections)
  • Window Tint
  • Interior Color (2 sections)
  • Underglow

Trivia

Gallery

References

  1. Broken {{ref}} (no label)
This article contains no references. See Help:Refs.
Star saints

Check the Vehicle to-do list for ways to improve Vehicle articles.

UI N-A
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.