- She's playing Saints Row IV, that's what. Ash. Anthony. Papa Burch. Now available as homies. Who better to back the Boss than the Saints' biggest fans? Would you kindly buy this pack?
- — Official Description
The Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack contains Ashly, Anthony, and Papa Burch as Homies who can be called from the Cellphone. They each have unique dialogue depending on which, or all, are called and are voiced by the actual person they are representing. They do not have Super Powers.
This pack was released on December 3rd, 2013, and became available for the EU region on December 4th, 2013.
- Ashly, Anthony, and Papa Burch are from the web series "Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?" which focused on short game reviews.
- Prior to being featured in Saints Row IV, Ash and Anthony favorably reviewed Saints Row: The Third.
- Papa Burch's tee shirt is based on an actual HAWP shirt. The quote, "would you kindry" is also referenced in the official DLC description.
- A promotional video of Ash visiting the Volition studios was released on December 4th, 2013.
- One of the voice lines, "look out shorty, hit that dinosaur with your dildo laser" was a reference to one of HAWP's episodes. Despite recording voice lines for their characters, Volition wrote their dialogue lines.
- Ashly Burch voices Kiki DeWynter in Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, replacing Megan Hollingshead.
- I have literally no idea why they would think this was a good idea, but we decided not to stop them.
- Xbox Marketplace (NA): Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack
- Xbox Marketplace (EU): Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack
- YouTube: HAWPOfficial S4:E2
- YouTube: HAWPOfficial S4:E13
- Destructoid: Would you kindry HAWP shirt
- Steam Store: Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin' Pack
- YouTube: Saints Row - Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin' Pack
- Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'?: We are a Saints Row IV DLC