|Saints Row: The Third|
All Hands on Deck SRIV
DLC purchase SRTT
Overview[edit | edit source]
It's a wide convertible car, with its roof in the down position. It's mostly white, with some pink and some gold components.
It has two flamethrowers in the front and one on each side angled slightly forward, which charge up as pedestrians are run over. There are four lights on the back ranging from red to green depending on the amount of flamethrower fuel remaining.
It is unchanged in Saints Row IV.
There is only one variant in each game, named "Average".
Locations[edit | edit source]
Saints Row: The Third[edit | edit source]
This vehicle can only be obtained from the Genkibowl VII downloadable content.
- Used in the Super Ethical PR Opportunity Activity.
- Unlocked in the garage after completing all Super Ethical PR Opportunity Activities.
Saints Row IV[edit | edit source]
- It is used by Mascots during Prof. Genki's Mind Over Murder, and can be obtained by entering and saving it during the activity.
- It is unlocked in the garage after completing "All Hands on Deck" mission.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
In Saints Row IV the Genkimobile has a total of 36 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 21-25 and the available Wheel Widths are 0-4
- 2 Hoods
- 4 Body Kits
- 8 Fairings
- 4 Exhaust Tips
- 4 Grills
- 2 Wheel Covers
- 2 Weapons
- 2 Grime 1s
- 1 Grime 2s
- Body Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is based on the Danville.
- The vehicle cannot normally be modified, but can be modified using the Vehicle Customization glitch.
- Running over Homies does not charge up the flamethrowers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mission: All Hands on Deck