Overview[edit | edit source]
The GAL has an incredibly fast rate of fire, and holds 50 rounds in its magazine. It can be dual wielded to deal extra damage and increase the magazine capacity to 100. When it comes to damage per bullet, It is the second most powerful SMG in Saints Row 2. It is comparable to Saints Row's SKR-7 Spree, albeit it does much more damage.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
It is never available from Friendly Fire, but it uses normal SMG ammo, which is available there.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cheat for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #931.
- The GAL 43 resembles the Uzi and has a retractable stock instead of the real-life weapon's folding stock.
- In Saints Row 2, the weapon's stock blocks the sights. This is corrected in Saints Row: Total Control, wherein the stock has a cutout center.
- The first Uzi submachine gun was designed by Major Uziel Gal in 1943. This, in turn, may be where the GAL 43 gets it's name from.
- When unlocked, the magazine displayed says "WHAT A GAL", a pun on the name.
- When fired, its firing sound is very similar to the GAU-8/A Avenger Gatling-type cannon.
Gallery[edit | edit source]