|Fox Drive Weapons Plant|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- Now that the Carnales' drug ring is hurtin' they've started to move to gun running. They set up a weapons plant in an old steel factory. Don't let their business get off the ground.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
- Kill the Carnales defenders!
For just the first Carnales Stronghold, this is a challenging Stronghold. The first objective is fighting 14 well-equipped Carnales gang members outside the plant, including two that are wielding McManus sniper rifles.
- Get inside the weapons factory.
- Plant the bombs at these locations.
- One more bomb left to plant.
Once inside the plant, the Stronghold becomes much easier, with a few more gang members and planting three bombs at marked positions.
- Find a way to the top of the factory.
The fourth and final bomb location is outside, right on top of the plant. Exit the plant near the third bomb-plant location and work their way up along some sloped roofs. Be careful, as falling means being instantly smoked.
- Get away from the factory before it blows!
Once the final bomb is planted, there is 35 seconds to flee the explosive radius before the bomb detonates and destroys the building. The best method of escaping is by quickly turning around, sprinting down the slopes again, exiting onto some scaffolding, and jumping down onto the railway tracks. Then, simply sprint west, away from the area.
- In the top room with the third bomb-plant location, there is a 12 Gauge, an AR-40 Xtnd and an RPG Launcher.
- The steel mill still exists in Saints Row 2. However, it is in a derelict state, as shown by the boarded up windows and charred walls. Bums can be found taking shelter outside of the building.
- In addition, the building is now part of Pilsen rather than Fox Drive.
Check the Mission to-do list for ways to improve Mission articles.