|Filmore Parking Garage|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- A bunch of King's bookies are meeting at a parking garage to discuss rigging games. Don't let any of 'em walk away from the meeting. No one fucks with my hockey game...
Overview[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game on the 'Story' page, accessed from the 'INFO' tab of the pause menu.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Destroy all Vice Kings vehicles.
Go up the garage, fighting lightly-defended Vice Kings and destroying their cars. Save on SMG ammo for the final part of this Stronghold and use a shotgun to destroy the vehicles instead. Once they start flaming, they are sure to eventually explode.
- One more Vice King left, on the rooftop.
Once all-but-one vehicle is destroyed and Playa reaches the rooftop, the final Vice Kings gang member escapes in the final vehicle and drives off the rooftop, triggering a car chase.
- Don't let him get away.
He is fairly easy to deal with; simply follow him off the garage and chase after him, showering him with submachine gun ammo. His vehicle does not last long at the mercy of the poor driver.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Julius Little mentions in the opening of the Stronghold that he is a fan of hockey. The 'Story' section reveals that Julius lost money on one of these rigged hockey games before the Stronghold began.
- The cars that are marked to be destroyed cannot be entered.
- If a car is not driven to the top floor, a Halberd is provided.
- The parking garage still exists in Saints Row 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]