|Elysian Fields Trailer Park|
Marked: ?. Minimum kills: ?
- TROUBLE IN PARADISE
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
Upon completion of the Stronghold, it is available in-game at Newspaper Clipboards.
- Find the map of the trailer park
Head to the nearby laundromat and through to the back room, killing all opposition. There are Satchel Charges placed around the room on the desk and the shelves.
- Use explosives to blow up the trailers with Dust labs in them
Heading back outside, go to the five marked trailers, and destroy them.
The trailers can only be destroyed by explosions, and the resulting destruction is quite large.
- Whenever the Taxi Service is used to get to this mission's marker, the screen fades into the car being submerged in the water.
- The trailers revert to being undamaged after leaving Elysian Fields and returning. They can be also destroyed before starting the Stronghold or after completing it but it doesn't affect the gameplay.
- The Satchel Charge is silently added to Weapons Cache as a result of picking it up.
- The Sons have been using the trailer park to develop their products for years. If you can find what trailers they're using for drug labs, you should have no problem making them go "boom".
- — Shaundi