Flags: explosions damage tanks
- Electrical damage and the ability to stun those around you.
- — Weapon Description.
Electric Grenades function as a stun device. It has a stun gun-like area-of-effect. When fully upgraded, the grenade sticks to whatever surface they strike. These grenades are utilized most effectively when surrounded, as their detonation stuns all types of enemies, including Brutes.
Electric Grenades disable NPC vehicles, similar to an electromagnetic pulse, although they only shut off the lights of the player's vehicle, and disabled NPC vehicles can still be stolen normally, which makes this an effective method to force NPC vehicles to stop.
- Main article: Weapon Upgrades.
- Once upgraded to full, Electric Grenades "stick" to any target, similar to "Plasma Grenades" from the Halo series.
- They are effective against the Deckers' specialists, as a fully-upgraded Electric Grenade stops them in their tracks.
- Electric Grenades can stun brutes, unlike the Stun Gun.
- Deckers drop these grenades when killed, but never use them in combat.
- The shock effect lasts for 5 seconds.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.