|Dual Samurai Swords|
ObtainingThey look like a single Samurai Sword on the ground, but the on-screen text prompts to swap the current weapon for "Dual Samurai Swords". A second Samurai Sword cannot be picked up in the same manner as dual pistols, they can only be picked them up as a pair, as it is a unique weapon.
- Start the mission "Kanto Connection", either for the first time in single player, in co-op, or as a "Replay in a Replay" through the Newspaper Clipboard.
- Lure Jyunichi upstairs next to the entrance.
- Kill Jyunichi.
- Exit the mission as soon as his health drops to zero, while he is still falling.
- Playa teleports outside of Kanto, and the weapon is laying on the ground inside.
As they are not designed to be used outside of the "Kanto Connection" mission, the attack animation is not loaded normally, so the Playa cannot attack. When the Attack button is pressed, Playa defaults to a static pose and appear to be gliding across the ground. This effect also happens with the Geiger Counter.
To use them against Jyunichi, use the Pimp Slap cheat after being given the single Samurai Sword. This causes the blade to change into Dual Samurai Swords. All of Jyunichi's attacks are available, making it an easier fight.
- Jyunichi drops his weapon on death, but not any other time he ragdolls, because the mission script specifies "do not drop on ragdoll", but does not specify "do not drop on death".
- Civilians, gang members, Police and Pimps can pick up the Dual Samurai Swords if they are dropped. Anyone who picks them up with similarly not be able to use them outside of the mission, but can use them during the mission.
- The Dual Samurai Swords are featured in a display cabinet in the White Crib in Saints Row IV, but they cannot be wielded.
- Same as with the Samurai Sword, the Dual Samurai Swords can be normally used when driving a motorcycle, although only one sword is visible.
- Mission: Kanto Connection