This article lists the Districts of Stilwater.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Districts
- 2.1 Airport
- 2.2 Apartments
- 2.3 Arena
- 2.4 Barrio
- 2.5 Chinatown
- 2.6 Docks & Warehouses
- 2.7 Downtown
- 2.8 Factories
- 2.9 High End Retail
- 2.10 Hotels & Marina
- 2.11 Museum
- 2.12 Nuclear Power Plant
- 2.13 Projects
- 2.14 Red Light
- 2.15 Saint's Row
- 2.16 Stilwater Prison
- 2.17 Stilwater University
- 2.18 Suburbs
- 2.19 Suburbs Expansion
- 2.20 Trailer Park
- 2.21 Truck Yard
- 2.22 Underground
- 2.23 Other
- 3 Unused
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
|Huntersfield||Within Suburbs District in Saints Row|
|Sunsinger||Saints Row 2 only|
|Cecil Park||Barrio is Spanish for "neighborhood".|
|Chinatown||Saints Row only|
|Imperial Square||Saints Row 2 only|
Docks & Warehouses
|Fox Drive||Within Factories District in Saints Row|
|Fox Drive||Within Docks & Warehouses District in Saints Row 2|
|Stilwater Caverns||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
High End Retail
|Atlantis Avenue||Saints Row only|
|Rounds Square Shopping Center||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
Hotels & Marina
|Centennial Beach||Saints Row 2|
Nuclear Power Plant
|Stilwater Nuclear||Saints Row 2 only|
|Bavogian Plaza||In Saints Row 2, it is the only district which is controlled by 2 enemy gangs.|
|Old Stilwater||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
|Mission Beach||Appears in Saints Row IV mission, King Me.|
|Hangman's Wharf||Saints Row 2 only|
|Frat Row||Saints Row 2 only|
|Misty Lane||The physical map which comes with the game names the Suburbs District as "WR Suburb", which is also the internal name for this District.|
|Huntersfield||Within Airport District in Saints Row 2.|
|Mourning Woods Cemetery||Saints Row 2 only.
The Suburbs Expansion does not have it's own spawning category, and has the same vehicles as Suburbs.
|Elysian Fields||Saints Row 2 only|
In Saints Row 2, there are 4 neighborhoods in the "Underground" district. Unlike normal Districts, the District name is never given in-game, and each underground neighborhood has a separate spawn category.
- Mount Claflin is not defined as a neighborhood, but is a distinct region.
- Ocean is defined as a spawning region for boats.
The Saints Row data files reference several unused hoods, most of which have no mention other than a name, and are likely placeholder names for the final neighborhoods.
- Ashland Arena - Early name for Ultor Dome
- Back Bay
- Central Station - A building in Southern Cross is all that remains of the Central train station
- Hell's Kitchen
- Lerner Industrial Park
- Lesalle - Early name for Rebadeaux, according to a freeway sign
- Race Track - Internal name for Arena
- Southside Seaport - Early name for Docks & Warehouses)
- Sunset - Early name for Sommerset, there is a sign for "Sunset Apartments"
- Train Yard - Southern Cross was originally park of the "Train Yard" district. The Mayhem instance is still called "vandalism_trainyard", and there are 2 Civilians with variants named BarrioTrainyardClothingStore and TrainyardHairSalon, referring to the Sloppy Seconds and Do it Up.
- Huntersfield and Fox Drive change district between games.
- Several neighborhoods have border changes, or change location entirely.