This article lists the Districts of Stilwater.
|Huntersfield||Within Suburbs District in Saints Row|
|Sunsinger||Saints Row 2 only|
|Cecil Park||Barrio is Spanish for "neighborhood".|
|Chinatown||Saints Row only|
|Imperial Square||Saints Row 2 only|
Docks & WarehousesEdit
|Fox Drive||Within Factories District in Saints Row|
|Fox Drive||Within Docks & Warehouses District in Saints Row 2|
|Stilwater Caverns||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
High End RetailEdit
|Atlantis Avenue||Saints Row only|
|Rounds Square Shopping Center||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
Hotels & MarinaEdit
|Centennial Beach||Saints Row 2|
Nuclear Power PlantEdit
|Stilwater Nuclear||Saints Row 2 only|
|Bavogian Plaza||In Saints Row 2, it is the only district which is controlled by 2 enemy gangs.|
|Old Stilwater||Saints Row 2 only. Located underground|
|Mission Beach||Appears in Saints Row IV mission, King Me.|
|Hangman's Wharf||Saints Row 2 only|
|Frat Row||Saints Row 2 only|
|Misty Lane||The physical map which comes with the game names the Suburbs District as "WR Suburb", which is also the internal name for this District.|
|Huntersfield||Within Airport District in Saints Row 2.|
|Mourning Woods Cemetery||Saints Row 2 only.
The Suburbs Expansion does not have it's own spawning category, and has the same vehicles as Suburbs.
|Elysian Fields||Saints Row 2 only|
In Saints Row 2, there are 4 neighborhoods in the "Underground" district. Unlike normal Districts, the District name is never given in-game, and each underground neighborhood has a separate spawn category.
- Mount Claflin is not defined as a neighborhood, but is a distinct region.
- Ocean is defined as a spawning region for boats.
The Saints Row data files reference several unused hoods, most of which have no mention other than a name, and are likely placeholder names for the final neighborhoods.
- Ashland Arena (Early name for Ultor Dome)
- Back Bay
- Central Station (A building in Southern Cross is all that remains of the Central train station)
- Hell's Kitchen
- Lerner Industrial Park
- Lesalle (Early name for Rebadeaux, according to a freeway sign)
- Southside Seaport (Early name for Docks & Warehouses)
- Sunset (Early name for Sommerset, there is a sign for "Sunset Apartments")
- Huntersfield and Fox Drive change district between games.
- Several neighborhoods have border changes, or change location entirely.
Check the Location to-do list for ways to improve Location articles.