Instakills most enemies, infinite magazines, Zin weapon.
- One hit. One kill. No mess to clean up.
- — Weapon Description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Disintegrator has one self-titled costume.
Charge Capacity, Charge Time and Recharge Rate can be upgraded 5 levels each, with a separate Penetrating Shots "ultimate upgrade".
The Disintegrator is a very powerful single shot weapon that fires high damage projectiles that is capable of eliminating regular enemies in one shot, and disintegrates targets upon the killing shot. The Disintegrator can also destroy world objects, vehicle panels and ZinTek Force Shields, so it can be used to eliminate objects, or in the case with the Force Shields, remove Zin defenses. The Disintegrator has uses Charge Capacity and requires no ammo. The Penetrating Shots ultimate upgrade allows for the Disintegrator to eliminate multiple targets in one shot if they are lined up, increasing the gun's effectiveness against multiple targets.
The main problem with the Disintegrator is that the gun can run out of charge and be rendered useless until the weapon recharges enough, and a full charge takes substantial time. With the exception of the Bounce Gun, all weapons of the same class suffer less down time from magazine changes or cooling down.
Availability[edit | edit source]
This Disintegrator is unlocked after completing the "De Plane Boss" mission.
Analysis[edit | edit source]
- Very powerful per shot damage
- No ammo required, uses charge capacity
- Penetrating Shots upgrade allows for multiple kills per shot
- Can be used to clear obstructing debris
- The time to fully recharge the gun is slower than normal reloads unless unlimited rifle ammo upgrade is bought
- Requires mandatory time to charge each shot, giving the gun a slow rate of fire
Costumes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a similar weapon in Code Lyoko where a person, car or thing undergoing devirtulation has the same animation.
- The Disintegrator is capable of destroying ZinTek Force Shields.
- This weapon is similar to the Nano Rifle from Red Faction: Armageddon and Red Faction: Guerrilla.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- YouTube: All weapons, costumes and skins