one shot shatter, infinite magazine, unlimited ammo
- A working model of Kinzie's arm cannon from the Decker Use-Net. Where does she get the time?
- — Weapon description
The weapon is used by The Protagonist in the mission "http://deckers.die" when infiltrating the Deckers' usernet, and is unlocked for use in the rest of the game world after finishing the mission. It has unlimited ammo and cannot be upgraded. Fully-charged shots that impact with vehicles instantly kill all occupants (with the exception of Brutes), leaving the vehicle itself relatively unharmed apart from damage to its doors. This makes it an excellent anti-air weapon, as it kills the pilot and sends the vehicle crashing to the ground. If combined with the dlc cheat (super explosion) the cyber buster can obliterate anything caught in the blast.
- Free and does not require upgrades
- No reload required
- No ammo required
- Can fire rapid or charged shots
- Charged shots eliminate vehicle occupants without destroying the vehicle
- Extremely powerful when fully charged
- Excellent general-purpose weapon
- Less effective against vehicles in comparison to other special weapons
- Other specials excels better in certain situations as the Cyber Buster is relatively Un-specialised
- The in-game weapon model is modelled after Mega Man's arm cannon, the Mega Buster. The menu and weapon selection icon more closely resembles Samus Aran's arm cannon.
- During http://deckers.die, Matt Miller replaces the weapon with a version which fires hotdogs.
Check the Weapon to-do list for ways to improve Weapon articles.