- Stash (Safe)
- Weapons Cache
- Save Point (Saints Row only)
- Gang Customization
- Crib Customization (Saints Row 2 only)
- Newspaper Clipboard (Saints Row 2 only)
- Television (Saints Row 2 only)
- Radio (Saints Row 2 only)
In Saints Row, the Weapons Cache is used to refill ammo for unlocked weapons. There is also a Save Point, which allows spawning at the Crib when loading a saved game, instead of at the last mission location.
|Saints Row Loft||Back to Basics|
|Price Mansion||Semi-Charmed Life|
|Lopez Mansion||What Goes Up...|
|King Penthouse||All the King's Men|
Saints Row 2
Unlike in Saints Row, ammo cannot be refilled at weapons caches, but they can now use the Television and Newspaper Clipboard to replay cutscenes and missions respectively. The Television in the Saints Hideout can only be used to play Zombie Uprising, and cannot be used to watch cutscenes.
Cribs in Saints Row 2 are customizable, and the higher the customization price, the more Style points received. Save Points are not present in Saints Row 2, saving is done at any time using the menu, but Playa always spawn at a Crib after loading a saved game.
|Newspaper Clipboard||Crib Cust.|
|Gang Cust.||Boat Garage||Heli Garage||Plane Garage|
|Red Light Loft||Appointed Defender||Yes||Yes|
|Saints Hideout||Down Payment||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Saints Row Mega Condo||$50,000||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The Saints Row 2 game files reference two unused Cribs, and has images for both of them.
- Barrio Hacienda
- This building is located in Ezpata, north of Brass Knuckles. There is a duplicate building a few blocks away with a sign reading El Hoyo Motel. In Saints Row it is the location of the Barrio Snatch Activity.
- This Crib is a docked yacht, not a dock for storing boats. It was located at the dock in Centennial Beach. The view to the east from Carbuncle Carls is similar to the image.
Saints Row: The Third
In Saints Row: The Third, all but two Cribs are acquired through the completion of missions; Rondini's Boat Dock and the Airplane Hangar are available for purchase at anytime after completing the third mission of the game, "We're Going to Need Guns".
Cribs can no longer be Customized as in Saints Row 2.
- The string text "STRONGHOLD_START_MESSAGE_STAG": "START STAG STRONGHOLD" in "tt mission_us.le_strings" implies that there was originally a STAG-related Stronghold in Saints Row: The Third.
- While Powder isn't unlocked as a crib, completing the Stronghold still gives an extra 2% towards the completion percentage.
- Saints Row is the only game in the series that has mansion Cribs.
- When the Saints enter government in Saints Row IV they rename the White House the "White Crib". However it only appears in the second mission The Saints Wing and cannot be accessed any other time.
- In Saints Row 2, each save file shows an image of the crib where Playa will spawn. Before completing Appointed Defender, the image of the Penthouse Loft is used.
- ↑ YouTube: IGN E3 gameplay
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Twitch.TV: SAINTS ROW THE THIRD EARLY!!! - With permission!
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 YouTube: Quick Look: Saints Row: The Third
- ↑ GameInformer: Another Rise to Power - Features