In Saints Row IV, the Cash menu is renamed Cache, which sounds the same in some pronunciations.
It is only possible to make withdrawals, and all money is taken out at once.
Each neighborhood adds $200 daily, added to the Stash hourly, which is $8.33 per hood per hour. At the end of the game with all neighborhoods controlled, the total is $300 hourly, which is $7200 per game day.
The maximum amount of Cash the Stash can hold starts at $2000 with the first Crib, and doubles with every Crib unlocked. With all 4 Cribs, the Stash can hold a maximum of $16,000, this limit is reached after 54 hours of game time. Since one game minute equals one real second, it takes approximately 54 minutes of real time to reach the limit.
Saints Row 2
Each of the first 44 neighborhoods earn $500 per game day, and Rounds Square Shopping Center earns $1,000. The total for all 45 neighborhoods is $23,000 per game day. Money earned from neighborhoods accumulates in the Stash at midnight.
The total income of all 90 Stores is $19,900 per day, which is added to the Stash at 7pm.
The maximum amount earned per game day is $42,900 after conquering all neighborhoods and buying all stores.
The amount that the Stash can hold at once varies depending on the number of owned Cribs.
Saints Row: The Third
In Saints Row: The Third, city income is generated every 15 minutes of played time.
- The maximum amount of unclaimed City Income that can be laundered at one time depends on the number of owned Cribs.
- If the amount of city income exceeds the transfer limit, the excess income is lost.
- If the amount of city income is less than the transfer limit, the funds accumulate over multiple income periods, up to the transfer limit.
- When the transfer limit is reached, City Income no longer accumulates until the funds are collected.
- The 15 minute timer continues regardless, so after collecting funds, more funds may become available within 15 minutes.
|Crib Name||Purchase Price||Transfer Limit|
|Wesley Cutter Intl||$15,000||$30,000|
|Rondini's Boat Dock||$12,500||$50,000|
Saints Row IV
As the player gains levels, the income rate can be increased through purchase in the Upgrade menu. The payout is proportional to the amount of hacked stores, activities, random engagements with the Zin and completion of quests. Other factors play in as well.
After completing the game, unclaimed income is capped at $80,000.
The wait time is the same as Saints Row: The Third.
- Unlike in other games, such as Fable 2 where earned money accumulates every 5 minutes of real time, City Income in the Saints Row series accumulates relative to game time. Money also does not accumulate while the game is off, so increasing the system clock does not cause money to accumulate faster.
- City Income does not accumulate while the game is paused, however game-time still passes while viewing in-game menus such as the Television and Wardrobe, and City Income still accumulates.
- For example, watching "There's Always A Catch" cutscene in Saints Row 2 automatically generates Cash. Watching this cutscene multiple times allows to get large amounts of Cash easily.