Overview[edit | edit source]
The Cheetah seats 7 people, and has a picture of a cheetah on the side. It is part of a bus service called Cheetah Coaches.
The Cheetah rarely drives around normal streets, but sometimes drives on bridges and highways. In Saints Row, one may spawn next to the "Transportation Center" in Prawn Court.
Modifications[edit | edit source]
In Saints Row, the Cheetah cannot be customized.
In Saints Row 2, the Cheetah can be modified at Semi Broken and has a total of 6 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics available. The available Wheel Sizes are 10-23 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 2 Decal 1s
- 2 Decal 2s
- 2 Decal 3s
- Body Color
- Trim Color (3 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row as it is a large vehicle which does not fit in the Garage.
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- This bus resembles a MCI MC-9 Special and the paint is similar to a design used by Roberts Hawaii Bus Company.
- Marshall Winslow uses his own bus, based on the Cheetah.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Note: 1 driver and 6 passengers.