Please improve this article by adding an image
of Using the Camera.
The Camera is a feature in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
The Camera is used to take in-game screenshots, which can be uploaded to the Official Saints Row website.
The camera can be enabled through the HUB.
- On Xbox 360, screenshots are taken in Saints Row: The Third by pressing DOWN on the D-Pad, and by holding down BACK in Saints Row IV.
- On PC, screenshots are taken by pressing F11 button.
- On Nintendo Switch, screenshots are taken using the Switch's built in screen capture button, or alternately if you enable camera mode, the down button on the arrow pad.
- It is not possible to save images locally, or take screenshots while offline.
- The camera is not available in the Saints Row: The Third Remastered or Saints Row IV: Re-Elected.
- The My Steelport function was shut down on January 31, 2018, making the camera unusable.
- ↑ Image: