The Camera is a feature in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
The Camera is used to take in-game screenshots, which can be uploaded to the Official Saints Row website.
The camera can be enabled through the HUB.
- On Xbox 360, screenshots are taken in Saints Row: The Third by pressing DOWN on the D-Pad, and by holding down BACK in Saints Row IV.
- On PC, screenshots are taken by pressing F11 button.
- It is not possible to save images locally, or take screenshots while offline.
- The camera is not available in the Re-Elected Editions
- The My Steelport function was shut down in January 31st, 2018, making the camera unusable.
A network connection is needed to use the camera in Saints Row: The Third
Camera mode enabled in Saints Row: The Third
Camera warning in Saints Row IV
Camera mode enabled in Saints Row IV
Camera - must use GOG Galaxy