While it differs in appearance, it performs like any other Buffalo, but it is a unique vehicle and cannot be customized.
The Buffalo B is obtainable in single player, co-op, and in a Newspaper Clipboard replay, using the replay in a replay glitch.
- Start the Sommerset Apartments Stronghold.
- If in replay, start the second replay to avoid trouble later.
- Kill 8 targets, and take the last one as a Human Shield.
- In Co-op, the Host does this.
- Go to where the vehicle spawns.
- In Co-op, the guest does this.
- Kill the hostage.
- Tap the Enter Vehicle button rapidly to enter the Buffalo B as soon as it spawns.
- If the Buffalo B drives away, cancel the stronghold and restart from the checkpoint.
- If the Buffalo B is destroyed before cancelling the stronghold, there is several seconds before it respawns, allowing extra time to prepare if not standing close enough.
- Once inside, quit out of the Stronghold.
- In co-op, the Guest has no control of the vehicle, and the host must cancel the stronghold.
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- The License Plate of the Buffalo B is "DUSTED".
- There is only one variant of Buffalo B, which is defined as non-customisable. Despite this, the modification file for the Buffalo B lists the same options as the normal Buffalo. The only way to modify the Buffalo B is to edit the vehicle definition file to remove the "unique" flag.
- Unlike the normal Buffalo, there is no interior, and the capacity is limited to 2.